Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had quite severe Menopausal symptoms along with other complications. This product took down so much inflammation for me. I had a lot of swelling from Estrogen Dominance even though I've been taking DIM for the past 2 years too but I didn't find the DIM took the swelling down. I've found DIM does help with the Insomnia, hot flashes and Anxiety and CDG helps with bloating and inflammation.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

awesome for hormonal acne!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take CDG for breast cancer and as long as I take it, along with DIM and don't eat any sugar or meat, I keep the cancer under control. It is also great to cleanse the liver and help it balance hormones, removing excess bad estrogen. I can't go without it.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just one a day is fine. I take this product for half the month, during the waning moon for cleansing; Calcium D-Glucarate seems to nourish my liver while it works.

High oestrogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was prescribed these for high oestrogen levels and it seems to have reduced it , thankyou

Very Pleased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My medical nutritionist recommended this to lower my liver enzymes and it worked! Very pleased and so is he!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps support liver.

Very good, value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use this along with DIM and clearly feel difference , less bloating and more stabile hormone levels

estrogen ridding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this to reduce estrogen in my system as I have some serious estrogen dominence. Seems to be working but not really long enough to tell. As always fast shipping.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product help with my condition really good value for money

1 2