Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a store manager for a large chain of pet stores. I am probably as familiar with dog and cat foods as anyone on the planet, and I know where companies cut corners to save money. Want to keep your cat healthy? Using this product, along with a good essential fatty acid supplement, should keep your feline friend healthy and active for 2 decades or more. Best added to wet food (your cat will not even notice the taste). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

i love my kitty, so i give her this every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Besides the quality food I feed her, I also give her quality water, and this wonderful product. I expect her to live very long and she hasn't had any health problems ever. She is full of energy because of this (I think it is because of the Taurine, which cat's can't produce themselves) and there is a noticeable difference if I forget to give it to her. The fact that it needs to be refrigerated is a mild inconvenience, but I love my kitty, so it's worth it!

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cats eat 30% of dry food and 70% of homemade wet food, so it is necessary to add vitamins to their diet. My cats had no problem accepting this product, it smells appetizing to them. I didn't notice any noticeable difference in them, but also no bad effects on them. I thought I would buy this product again at first, but then I found that some essential vitamins are missing in this product. I think I need to find another product for them now. [Moreover, remember to refrigerate the product after opening! ]

Works for some cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

2 out of my 5 cats don`t mind this in their food. The other 3 won`t eat the food if I put it in there. I expect it will do two of them good just wish I could get the other 3 to take it.

Mix it with favorite canned food & she never noticed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

To start, only use 1/8 teaspoon until you know how your cat will react. Mine will (luckily) eat anything mixed in a little bit of fancy feast.

My cat eats it

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first time I gave this to my cat, he had a burst of energy and began running around the house like when he was a kitten. He is very sensitive to foods and things and this doesn't bother him at all. Although, I don't see the bursts of energy anymore, I think it must be good for him and it agrees with him. will keep using. Check out my page for more reviews.

Ms. D. L. M.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My cat eats it with soft food and I would say that he likes it, and it smells good. It has to be refrigerated after opening and I have a small refrigerator to begin with. I would prefer tablets to smash myself, so when I travel I can just grab a few to take with me, to mix in his food.