Great for the cats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My vet says this supplement is of very high quality. It's very pricey from the pet store, but such good value from iHerb!

PURRFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT-SMOOTH, SOFT COAT

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It took a few days for my kitty to get used to the product; he wouldn't eat as much for a couple of days until his body adjusted to this mix. He has been on it now for a few weeks, and he looks healthier and feels better. I feel better knowing he is less likely to get sick. I just mix a few scoops in with his dry food.

Works for some cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

2 out of my 5 cats don`t mind this in their food. The other 3 won`t eat the food if I put it in there. I expect it will do two of them good just wish I could get the other 3 to take it.

Mix it with favorite canned food & she never noticed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

To start, only use 1/8 teaspoon until you know how your cat will react. Mine will (luckily) eat anything mixed in a little bit of fancy feast.

Not to their taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simply refuse to eat.

vet recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good buy.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my cats' wet food & it has improved their health combined with probiotics, lysine powder, & Kyolic garlic powder.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Took my 6 a while to get used to it, mixed it into food 1st thing in the morning when they were Hungery, seems to be working ( 1 month ) coats much shinier and more relaxed, can recomenned it

My cats love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been making my own raw diet for my 2 cats and I thought it's a good idea to add supplement. Then I found Cat Mix - I just mix 2 scoops with their food and the cats LOVE the taste and finish all their food every time. I introduced it to my friends who keep cats and they all love it!

1 2 3 4