Excellent complément alimentaire

Posted by 4766607711614785144 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rapport qualité/prix excellent! Notre chat d'une dizaine d'années a accepté ce complément sans problème, et après plus d'un mois d'utilisation nous voyons le résultat car il est plus costaud. Autrement le site internet est bien fait et nous avons reçu la commande rapidement. Très satisfaits pour le moment.

Very good!

Posted by 5011571180001896054 on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat likes a lot. I mix it with the fresh meat, 2 scoops every day. My cat loves meat but there is not all the necessary vitamins :)

Helps with stomach upsets

Posted by Reviewer2558164 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cat eats the powder mixed with her food. It seems to help lessen the frequency of throw ups.

What a blessing!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom ended up in a nursing home and I ended up with her two cats. Her oldest cat, 10 years old, kept throwing up, sometimes multiple times a day. Since I am into probiotics and vitamins for myself and my mom, I thought this would be good for the cat. For me it was an incredible blessing! He now has gone a month without throwing up. It took about a month, but slowly and surely it all diminished. And he is even more active! I know he was sad and couldn't understand where my mom was, but now he is a happy camper! I am watching him play now. BTW, I mix this with a little canned cat food each morning. No problems with him not eating it.

Fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fav for my cats

Love it

Posted by 5326944083350382015 on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My fav for cat

Cats eat it without a problem

Posted by hotdogtopus on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a little nervous when I saw the first ingredient was egg yolks because my cats don't like the taste of eggs, but I mixed this with their food and they didn't seem to notice much.

good

Posted by 4938959523638727219 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my cat love it !

The best multivitamin for a pet

Posted by klinacz on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin is amazing and really beneficial for a pet, it contains many things which could improve and keep our pets healthy. However, my pets do not seem to like it much so it is difficult to give it to them.

i give it to my cats everyday

Posted by 5529080678908061100 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its good for my cats... they are very healthy

1 2