What a blessing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom ended up in a nursing home and I ended up with her two cats. Her oldest cat, 10 years old, kept throwing up, sometimes multiple times a day. Since I am into probiotics and vitamins for myself and my mom, I thought this would be good for the cat. For me it was an incredible blessing! He now has gone a month without throwing up. It took about a month, but slowly and surely it all diminished. And he is even more active! I know he was sad and couldn't understand where my mom was, but now he is a happy camper! I am watching him play now. BTW, I mix this with a little canned cat food each morning. No problems with him not eating it.

Excellent complément alimentaire

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rapport qualité/prix excellent! Notre chat d'une dizaine d'années a accepté ce complément sans problème, et après plus d'un mois d'utilisation nous voyons le résultat car il est plus costaud. Autrement le site internet est bien fait et nous avons reçu la commande rapidement. Très satisfaits pour le moment.

The best multivitamin for a pet

Posted by klinacz on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin is amazing and really beneficial for a pet, it contains many things which could improve and keep our pets healthy. However, my pets do not seem to like it much so it is difficult to give it to them.

Helps with stomach upsets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cat eats the powder mixed with her food. It seems to help lessen the frequency of throw ups.

For being what it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

five stars for wanting to extend life for my kitty and the life he lives, but since he is 8 and I purchased it in January 2017 I cannot say if it will do anything per now. But I will give it to him and hope I have him "for ever" <3

nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

4 cats, and none of them was tricked into eating it

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat likes a lot. I mix it with the fresh meat, 2 scoops every day. My cat loves meat but there is not all the necessary vitamins :)

I have to disguise this well or my cats wouldnt touch it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 cats. I mixed a quarter scoop into 1 can of wet food per cat. 2 cats eat them, tentatively at first or if they're really hungry. The 3rd cat, would not touch the food at all. By the look of it, I will have a tub full of Life Extension till next, next year.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my cat love it !

Tried & tested!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jan4, 2017 *Update* Kushka had weird bald patches but no longer thanks to this! Fur is back to lustrous and silky. She's Super fussy but likes the taste and it seems to be doing its job, along with her heart medication of course. Vet agrees so will continue on giving this. Ps. Vet will be recommending Life Extension to others in need from now on :) Nov8, 2016. I'm giving it 3stars for now based on others' reviews and a day of administering it to my cats. One of my cats, Kushka, has Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, the other, Lulu, is diabetic but is thankfully in remission now. Did some research and asked advice from their vet about this supplement and I was given the go ahead to try this out as ingredients seemed acceptable and do not interfere with Kushka's meds. Just gave her 1scoop last night to begin with and there's no adverse reaction thank God! In fact, she's much more active which is a good sign. Lulu was given this morning. I hope it's as good as what others are saying... Will update further.

1 2 3