Wouldn't call it a serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know that something in a bottle, jar or tube will never have the same results as the surgeon's knife or Botox but you hope it might smooth things out a bit. I decided to give this Collagen Boosting Peptide Serum a go because I like and trust Life Extension and use quite a few of their supplements and also I've been reading a lot that peptides are the guys to have on your side. However, to me a serum is a lightweight, thin fluid which quickly disappears into your skin so you can apply moisturiser. This is a thick, clear, somewhat tacky liquid which seems more like those peel off facial masks in texture. It didn't seem to sink into the skin very fast. I've been using it twice a day for three months and, quite frankly, I can't see the slightest difference. There again I'm 57 and the furrows I was hoping to lessen are deeper than the Grand Canyon! Perhaps if you're younger and start early you'll see better results. I'll give something a bit less expensive a go just to keep my skin a bit smoother as I think my wrinkles are way beyond redemption.

Collagen Boosting Serum!!! Wooow

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really can see the difference under my eyes after a month of using , less wrinkles, less puffiness and over all problem witch mature skin under eyes... the bottle is super small and product is very expensive but is worth to buy!! one of the best so far...!!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it, its really moisturize my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

is very stickyon the face, doesnt rub in well

easy to apply

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

makes wrinkles vanish within weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does what it says on the website. Very beneficial and great oil.

Nice Texture But Unsure About Result

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product and have been using it for about a month. It’s nice texture and easy to apply with a dropper. I use a generous amount although the instructions say only needs a couple of drops. The texture is nice and easily spreadable. How I am unsure if it’s working towards the result I wanted. To be honest I can’t tell any difference after a months of useage. Maybe it hasn’t been long enough??

The product is good .

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Serums I ever have and will buy again . also Intend to buy the eyes serum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very expensive comes in small bottle not worth money. had to pay an extra 25 euros to courier buyers be ware.