Kept my eyes well moisturized but don't expect any anti aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am actually buying this product again because it did keep my eyes feel soft and moisturized all day. However, I gave it three stars because products often want you to believe that they can do more than they really can. Maybe it has stem cells, I don't know, but Life Extension would lead you to believe that it will reduce wrinkles or be restorative. I didn't notice that but like I said, it does keep the eyes moisturized which is a good thing.

Good serum!

Posted by VikaMalina on March 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

The serum is very good, absorbent quickly; I need very tiny drop for both eyes. Will lasts for long time. It was my first under cream serum for eyes and I noticed that it worked much better when I had used a cream only. The skin for two weeks looks fresher. I use it in the morning and in the evening. I’m 35 years. Серум очень хороший, впитывается быстро, мне нужно крошечную каплю на оба глаза. Это мой первый серум под крем для глаз и я заметила, что с ним гораздо лучше, чем когда я использовала только крем. За две недели использования кожа стала выглядеть свежее. Пользуюсь утром и вечером. Мне 35 лет.

It Works!

Posted by silverlightland on February 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best serum for the around eye skin area I've tried so far. Has very light oily consistency so it's absorbed really well. Moisturizes the skin and makes it firm, reduces the under eye lines. I'm definitly gonna order this product again.

Best Eye Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I am using an eye serum and I am happy with the results. The fine lines under my eyes appear lesser on application. I use one drop for both eyes. The serum is not oily and absorb rather quickly. It is quite expensive for a 10 ml bottle but eye products are never cheap. I reckon it can last me 3 months with daily application. Previously I use eye cream for my fine lines but without results. I know fine lines cannot disappear with product usage but if this eye serum can make the fine lines under my eyes appear less obvious I am already satisfied.

Best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's worth every penny. I used this for 3 nights and I already notice a different. The fine lines under my eyes are almost gone! I can't believe it myself. But please note that it does nothing for dark eye circle. If your main concern is lines, this will work well.

Eyelid irritated after applying eye serum!

Posted by milkmilky on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Eyelid irritated after applying eye serum, red and itchy! Not a good choice if you have sensitive skin.

Wife uses this for her wrinkles near the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think helps because she stopped complaining about wrinkles

no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not very pleased with this serum, using for 2 weeks , don't see any difference. I have a very think skin around eyes, after using this product skin seems to look dryer and more wrinkled. Not worth the money for me.

times passed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

You know what! This is a great product, I've been using it continually for month's and have positive results.

Much better than Chanel or Dior!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many different eye serums; this is far and away the best. Goes on smoothly, one drop more than enough for both eyes, and has a long-lasting and incremental effect. Best of all, it doesn't cause my eyes to water, as do most products.

1 2 3