D-Ribose Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr. recommended this for my fibromyalgia. Take it daily and it seems to be helping. Not so achy and tired.

A Good Addition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hsuband has cardiomyopathy. We have changed our diets, and he has been visiting a naturopath as well as a nutritionist to avoid the necessity of an implanted defibrillator. With all these efforts, he had lowered his cholesterol and improved his heart function, but he was still tired from the drugs used to slow down the heart. After many sessions with the naturopath who recommended assorted supplements, the addition of the d-Ribose in conjunction with taking his heart meds in the evening instead of in the morning, his vitality has returned to near normal. We are impressed. Thank you.

Don't like to be without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband will not be without D-Ribose. He is 74 but looks 54. He says that D-Ribose helps him recover quickly after exercising.

D- ribose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love any product Life Extension puts out. this is great to take before I workout, I put it in my protein drink along with other things down my vitamins and hit the wieghts, and I'm 66 yrs. old.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to boost your ATP. It keeps me feeling better.

Allergic Reaction 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ordering was easy but I did not know that I would have an allergic reaction to the product.

d-ribose powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service as usual. I am not sure that I like the product very much, powder is not as easy to use as pills and I am not motivated enough to make the effort

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son who has adrenal fatigue finds this products helps with his energy levels

Great for fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product. Has given me energy and reduced body aches. I take one scoop with each meal, so the jar doesn't last very long - around a week. I forgot a dose and noticed my symptoms came straight back. Be patient as it takes 2/3 weeks to feel the full effect. Who knows if this needs to be taken forever or if it just takes a while to saturate the body.

Helps with energy.