This product is easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This version of magnesium is easier for my husband to take and seems to work better. He takes it every night before bed to prevent leg cramps.

this is a product that I have applied

Posted by judesuwantokuha on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leg cramps decreased, perhaps also generally soothing .. not bad at all

great fetures

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

werry good

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps me sleep all night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

better absorption

Posted by klinacz on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of it being extend-release and ZümXR way of how it works seems to be a good idea. This way we can pretty quick make up magnesium depletion. Magnesium is very important for our nervous system and it is required by about 600 enzymatic reactions in our body. It is very important for a proper vitamin D work in our bodies. This product is really good, however I do not like one thing about it, and that it mostly contains magnesium oxide, I know that magnesium oxide doesn't need to be that bad as it seemed in the past, however it is still a chalky not easily soluble form of magnesium with impaired absorption and no additional benefits, that's why I would really love to see this extend-release magnesium to contain like only magnesium citrate or any other nice form of it. Nonetheless, I do recommend this product because it lacks the negative side-effects like laxative effects, which can occur with regular versions of this magnesium form.