Best for eye bleeds too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Started using this for occasional eye bleeds - and it works! I am a kidney transplant patient and I prednisone seems to cause eye pressure problems. When I get a bleed I take this immediately and follow with another about 6 hours later and my bleed is significantly minimized if not gone in 1-2 days rather than 5-10! This stuff works!!!

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have glaucoma, and one of my eyes pressure was 25, which is too high for a diabetic, the other other eye was 18, my eye was beginning to bulge and enlarge the eye socket. Gave this product a try for six weeks, went to the eye specialist today and he gave me great news! Eye pressure had gone down, and no more bulging or enlarged eye socket. So he did not have to add a 3 medicine eye drop to my regime. He said whatever I was doing keep it up, so I am going to keep taking this product

Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these now for a couple of weeks and already I am amazed at how my sight without my glasses has improved. It hasn't totally brought my vision back 20/20 I still need to wear my glasses but not as often I get so amazed when I can see peoples faces clear enough without wearing my glasses.

Not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has eye pressure problem and he tried this suppliement. He feels better when he takes for the first two weeks. However, his feel headache after that and consult doctor and found his eye pressure rise to 40. He stop and take the medicine and eye drops from doctor immediately and back to normal. However, when he try to take one in the morning again and feel headache again. This product is really not work for my husbandd

Eye Wonder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most potent formula I have found so far (one capsule). I am "glaucoma suspect" but no treatment has been recommended yet as there is no definite need indicated. On my last exam, I was told "everything looked good" so no treatment still. That was after taking this product for about a month or so. I will keep taking it and have now added LE's Super Zeaxanthin. I also take a very good multiple (Thorne Research Basic Nutrients IV)so the combination of all nutrients may be helping to keep my eyes status quo.

Could work for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about a year now. I'm 76 and under threat of glaucoma, so eye pressure is important to me. Last two exams showed the pressure down slightly although I have not been taking the full recommended amount. I've also had some weird episodic flash patterns/shapes--cause unknown--but this product has pretty much eliminated that. Consequently, for above reasons, will continue to take, and therefore recommend, if you have problems similar to mine.

Expensive

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to help with the eye pressure I experience during my complex migraines. I think it did help, but the cost of this product is excruiatingly expensive. I am instead taking acetylzolamide as prescribed.

Excellent combination for vision health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read the scientific research that exists for this product on pubmed (see ''Mirtogenol''). I already know that billberry is helpful for eye problems and it may prevent AMD (age related macular degeneration). Pine bark extract (pycnogenol) is also helpful for circulation problems. Their combination may be helpful for eye problems.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this along with my prescribed glaucoma medication and my eye pressure was way down. I appreciate all the help I can get!

Family member used to correct macular degeneration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very helpful in keeping eye pressure low; so low, the eye doctor also became a fan. He was opposed to it's use because he had never heard of it. However, once the eye pressure dropped to not only a safe level, but such a low level, and stayed that way - he supported it's use. Thank you LifeExtension!

1 2 3