Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

restored normality to our house. Used for a week and a half to break the bad sleep habits and now only use it occasionally.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product in conjunction with L-Tryptophan and it is very effective. My sleep disturbances have all but vanished. (Thank you!) I also love the price of this product. I am paying a fraction of the price that I have to pay for my daughter's prescription melatonin which costs me AU$45 per 100ml and I have to travel to a neighbouring town to pick it up. This product is delivered right to my front door! When she finishes her current bottle I will be switching her to this product too.

Easy to use. Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this melatonin.

Excellent instant effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Coupled with slow release you are guaranteed a good night's sleep. REM and deep sleep patterns showed consistent amounts with less awake times during the night. Earlier night's were achievable and more restorative sleep during critical hours of 9pm to midnight achieved. Feeling much more rested.

This product gets me naturally to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product for the non invasive and safe manner in which I am enabled to get a good nights' sleep every time.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this occasionally to help put my active child to sleep at night when restless. I only use the smallest dosage and he's out in 30 minutes or less. He awakes refreshed and ready for the day. Since I only use it here and there it last for a while. I even gave it to my husband the night before a big day at the job and he actually had a good nights rest with no tired feeling when he awoke the next morning.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First melatonin therapy for my difficulty to fall asleep. It has been working for me. Frequency of my migraine also has decreased as I I sleep better. I try not to have too much of melatonin, as I saw the medical review on melatonin therapy somewhere on the internet. Only 0.3 to 0.5 ml, which is equivalent of 1mg to 1.5mg of melatonin per night is enough for me. I think whether it works or not is on an individual basis. My wife needs full 3mg to have effect on her sleep. I don't get morning drowsiness from this product. I have ordered another bottle as it has been working.

Great product. It has helped a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product before bed and find it much easier to get to sleep and feel more refreshed in the morning.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast-acting, pleasant to taste. Easily absorbed

Excelente!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ótima qualidade, sabor agradável e efeito super rápido!

1 2 3