Awesome

Posted by 5626518715225542154 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

restored normality to our house. Used for a week and a half to break the bad sleep habits and now only use it occasionally.

Easy to use. Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1481099 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this melatonin.

Love it!

Posted by 4841290761718923659 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product in conjunction with L-Tryptophan and it is very effective. My sleep disturbances have all but vanished. (Thank you!) I also love the price of this product. I am paying a fraction of the price that I have to pay for my daughter's prescription melatonin which costs me AU$45 per 100ml and I have to travel to a neighbouring town to pick it up. This product is delivered right to my front door! When she finishes her current bottle I will be switching her to this product too.

Goes a long way, and it works

Posted by 5627633374775758542 on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this melatonin. It's strong so you don't need a full dose. It lasts a while

Liquid Melatonin

Posted by 4882541698542738925 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the best sleep herbal item that I have ever tried, I have had sleep issues for a long time & came off medication which also were good for sleep so my sleeping patterns had been thrown off completely. I have been using this for a couple of months and it has helped a lot. Some days take longer than others & other times I may need to increase the dose, but it is a herbal remedy so I expect that to happen. Generally a good product.

Great Product

Posted by 4722659684628932471 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this occasionally to help put my active child to sleep at night when restless. I only use the smallest dosage and he's out in 30 minutes or less. He awakes refreshed and ready for the day. Since I only use it here and there it last for a while. I even gave it to my husband the night before a big day at the job and he actually had a good nights rest with no tired feeling when he awoke the next morning.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First melatonin therapy for my difficulty to fall asleep. It has been working for me. Frequency of my migraine also has decreased as I I sleep better. I try not to have too much of melatonin, as I saw the medical review on melatonin therapy somewhere on the internet. Only 0.3 to 0.5 ml, which is equivalent of 1mg to 1.5mg of melatonin per night is enough for me. I think whether it works or not is on an individual basis. My wife needs full 3mg to have effect on her sleep. I don't get morning drowsiness from this product. I have ordered another bottle as it has been working.

Great product. It has helped a lot

Posted by 5663003799764822899 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product before bed and find it much easier to get to sleep and feel more refreshed in the morning.

Great

Posted by 5607408470045812810 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast-acting, pleasant to taste. Easily absorbed

Excelente!

Posted by 5506634151251110610 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ótima qualidade, sabor agradável e efeito super rápido!

1 2 3