Best herb I've found for hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product. I trust the tradition of Ayurveda, especially as restored under the direction of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. And since Forskoli (called Makandi mint in India) has a long history of use in Ayurveda--for lowering blood pressure, treatment of asthma and COPD (it's considered a bronchodilator), and for hypothyroidism, I decided to try it. I have had underactive thyroid for many years, and suffered terrible, actually debilitating fatigue sometimes, among other symptoms. I never liked the synthetic medicine, though, it sped me up too much and impaired sleep. And since I only needed the lowest dose of synthroid anyway, I put up with the problems and kept searching for herbs. I tried several blends which did not help. So glad I finally found this one. I noticed more energy the first day I took it, have taken it daily now for a few weeks, and the change is like night and day. A great blessing for me.

Completely Natural Anti-hypertensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If the word got out about this, and people weren't so brainwashed against natural remedies, and pigs could fly, this would replace all the pharma crap out there to control high blood pressure. I've been controling mine with natural substances for years and this is by far the best, a cure even, and the side effects include more energy and feeling better.

Definitely recommend!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have stage 5 emphysema and I have been taking these supplements for over 3 months now, and have been able to cut down on my inhalers. This is a good thing, because inhalers tend to make me shaky and cause me more bruising. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking for about two weeks for weight loss with my exercise and diet regimen. I am really satisfied with the boost in energy and I think it is definitely helping with my weight loss. The best thing about it is that the energy comes without jittery feeling of other weight loss aids and I am able to fall asleep without ANY trouble.

Additional uses ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the uses of this product is as a smooth muscle relaxant. As such it has been helpful to me in speeding recovery from urinary tract infections. It works well in conjunction with cranberry products. Another in my family has found it useful for irritable bowl type issues. Its effect is to relax the large bowel.

Well worth continuing to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this help a freind with his blood pressure. When added to his current program of Gymnena Syvestre for his diabetes, down went the diabetic figures again - about a 20 point drop eating the same foods! Still working on the blood pressure and am now trying Celcery Seed Extract.

Forskolin is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am sure I feel cardiovascular improvement in my running and exercise in general. I bought it after watching a Dr Oz show where they was talking about reducing belly fat. I have to say it seems to be working.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an aid to release fat. It is a good product, and is working....20 pounds down and 20 to go. Take one and eat an apple at 4:00 pm. The apple has malate in it, which replenishes your Kreb's Cycle to be able to use more fat for fuel, and the modest glucose says you're not in a state of starvation, and you can reduce your fat reserves. Do it again at night if you want when you get hungry before bed.

Very Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well I use it for allergies and asthma with great success

You won't believe the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this stuff from looking for allergy relief. I was being tormented by food allergies, and Forskolin helped with that, and with the other things it said it would on websites. It strengthens the intestines and helps control weight and hunger, simply and naturally.

1 2 3