A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an aid to release fat. It is a good product, and is working....20 pounds down and 20 to go. Take one and eat an apple at 4:00 pm. The apple has malate in it, which replenishes your Kreb's Cycle to be able to use more fat for fuel, and the modest glucose says you're not in a state of starvation, and you can reduce your fat reserves. Do it again at night if you want when you get hungry before bed.

Very Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well I use it for allergies and asthma with great success

You won't believe the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this stuff from looking for allergy relief. I was being tormented by food allergies, and Forskolin helped with that, and with the other things it said it would on websites. It strengthens the intestines and helps control weight and hunger, simply and naturally.

life extension forskolin 10mg,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 1 capsule a day & so far I've lost 5 pounds and have more energy

Forskolin for diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Forskolin seems an excellent product for reducing BSL

Caution for males -- this increases adrenal Progesterone synthesis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The tiny capsule does seems to increase energy and slight body wt reduction (~10day use/1 per day), but it should have a note on the bottle that Forskolin increases Progesterone synthesis. Progesterone has a bad side effect on male libido. Andersen ML, Tufik S. Brain Res Rev. 2006;51(1):136-43

CILTEP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

been using this as part of the CILTEP nootropic stack (http://www.whatarenootropics.com/regimens/chemically-induced-ltp-ciltep-regimen/), along with quercetin and l-phenylalanine. i love the results i get from this stack but i will be substituing the quercetin for NOW's artichoke extract as a recent study shows quercetin to impair memory in rats.

Great Product - Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this twice daily to help control asthma and allergies I was leary at first but it does indeed work

Forskolin Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this product because I had heard it was good for lowering blood-pressure,I have tried everything to keep my Husband off of medication - this seems to be the only thing that actually works!! I didn't give it all stars as he hasn't been on it long enough to see if this is a long-term benefit, but so far so good!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Forskolin has helped me have more energy and I am satisfied with this product.