Helps w/ tummy fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 at bed-time. In the morning my stomach is noticably leaner. As if I had a solid day of healthy eating & exercising the previous day. I do have healthy eating habits & an active lifestyle, but some days I'm not so diligent. Forskolin helps me feel great about my stomach so I start the next day back on track instead of beating myself up over it.

Great for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took one in the morning before food and sometimes two and I have more energy for the day

GREAT SERVICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used product long enough to rate efficacy yet but the service and shipping with iHERB were the best I've ever experienced.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far so good :)

A Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am veryy satisfied with the Forskolin Product.

Not sure yet

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently started using this, but so far so good!

Need some time to work

Posted by jemolian on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ate 2 capsules a day. Wish there was more in a bottle since it does work with losing the belly / tummy fat. So says my sister as well.

Feel fine on these..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using them in combination with Now Artichoke extract to try and enable LTP. See Longecity for further notes on subject (search for "longecity CILTEP stack" to find it). I am doing well on the combination but not seeing amazing benefits.

Just started

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using Forskolin so I am waiting on results. The experience with iHerb on the other hand was great! My order was processed and shipped within a timely manner, I'm very happy. Lisa B

Love it; but want a veggie capsule.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great herbal product; super potency. Wish that LEF would start putting their products in veggie caps tho. Gelatin is pretty nasty for those who do not favor animal products.