It works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has the same ingredients as the previous MacuGuard from Life Extension my mom used to take. The results appeared after about 3-4 months (for age-related cataract) and the vision has improved over the time period she took it. She has paused the product but now she wants to take it again because it has helped her a lot. Thank you iHerb for giving us the chance to purchase it overseas!

macular degeneration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband has macular degeneration. Since taking this for the last year, his sight has not deteriorated.

new vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these to combat the floaters in my old eyes. It is still early in the experiment, but combined with vitamin A I think we have a winner..

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My vision has been improved.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good combo product for eye health. My eyes do feel the difference -- I notice my sight isn't as good when I'm not taking it.

Visual Acuity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this alternatively with Macuguard with Astaxanthin after Brachyplaque therapy on one eye and was surprised to find an increase in visual acuity measured with an eye chart. My eye felt less bright on the days I forgot to take it. I am very pleased with the product.

I needed 2 servings per day to maintan my eye health as I use the computer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One serving is simply insufficient.

Great Supplement for Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've started taking this supplement and the LE Eye Pressure Support at the same time, so I'm not sure which one is helping my eyesight more so. I give it 5 star rating because my eyesight does seem to be improving after starting this product. I do highly recommend this product.

Life Extension, MacuGuard, Ocular Support,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works for me; I like it.

VERY VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The products were delivered in a very quick time and at an excellent price thank you

1 2