Quick Results !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a different brand name Lutein/Z supplement for almost two years and never noticed any changes regarding my vision problems. After extensive internet research, I decided to give this Life Extension product a try. As I do have a great difficulty swallowing anything larger than a small size gel-cap, I was initially concerned that this might cause me a problem ... but this gel-cap was actually easier to swallow than a capsule. Within three days of starting this supplement, I noticed the hazy floaters in my right eye being less noticeable - and the clarity of my vision/color continues to improve albeit quite gradually from day to day. I have already experienced enough of a positive change that I am committed to staying on this until my next ophthalmologist exam later this year. I would be most interested to hear what the surgeon has to say at that time.

Eye exam results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a year of using Brite Eyes and and taking Macuguard, I (age 75) had an eye exam and received this report: "We have reviewed the images from your recent Eye Monitoring Program tests. The tests indicate that you show no significant changes in your vision, intraocular pressure, and optic nerve status. "

For better vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Improves eyesight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am hopig to improve or stabilize my vision. Too soon to tell.

Really helps, my eyes don't hurt at the end of a workday in front of a computerscreen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after the menopause hit, my eyes hurt, I had to close them after 3 hours of computer. but this product, and other eyes supplements(like tears support, blueberry, bilberry) I take restore s my eyes to the level where I can function.

macuguard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this stuff really works, my vision has returned to 20/20!

Helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help my vision and I’ve been taking it for several years. I am eighty years old and want to protect my eyesight.

Excellent for Eyes and GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for Eyes, especially after surgery. To spend less and save while you get what you need, see in My Page.

i like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is useful

Has Palm Oil!!

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had no positive effects from these and made me slightly woozy. Also, I did not realise they had Palm oil in them which is a deal breaker for me as far as healthy supplements go and other oils which I should know go rancid. Open a capsule, and you will know what I mean. Best to buy some of the ingredients separately. iHerb provides me with good customers service, well packed items and fast DHL service Thanks!

1 2