Be aware that Import Duty was EXPENSIVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I brought four bottles of these, two for my mother and two for myself. These were delivered to two separate locations hence requiring two separate orders (Amazon allows a single order to be split and delivered to different locations). My initial surprise at the good price here on iHerb turned to disappointment when I received two messages from DHL requesting payment for import duties. These were £20 for each order! So the effective unit price I paid went from £25 to £35! I only ordered the items a few days ago and they are yet to arrive so I can't comment on the delivery efficiency nor the product itself yet. But please do be aware of the potential high duty charges when buying these items. This is likely to be similar for other supplements too.

Has Palm Oil!!

Posted by MarieMR on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had no positive effects from these and made me slightly woozy. Also, I did not realise they had Palm oil in them which is a deal breaker for me as far as healthy supplements go and other oils which I should know go rancid. Open a capsule, and you will know what I mean. Best to buy some of the ingredients separately. iHerb provides me with good customers service, well packed items and fast DHL service Thanks!