Best Available citrate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I opened the pill and diluted the powder in to water. It dissolved completely and the taste was pleasant acidic citrus. That is how you can the if its pure. I used to use Now Foods pure citrate powder but since they channged it (half a year ago)to trimagnesiumcitrate I stopped using it. Trimagnesiumcitrate has bitter unpleseasant taste. I recommend using this product. Natural calm and other brands that "make" the citrate in hot water by using citric acid and magnesium carbonate give me bad stomach upset and diarrhea.

Great price and quality ratio!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't get fooled by the 160mg. Other products has 400mg, but with 3 tablets! This has great price & quality ratio. 2 tablets 320mg is perfect for one day. 100 veggie caps last for almost 2 months! You can open the caps, if you don't like any extra ingredients. Looking for magnesium citrate with great price and quality ratio? Get this one. Recommended!

Just Perfect !

Posted by klinacz on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I reckon it is the best magnesium citrate product in this price available. High quality with pure and good magnesium citrate for a great value for money. I started getting back pain recently and after a week of supplying 2 capsules per day, providing 320 mg of magnesium, my back are all fine with no pain any more. Magnesium is essential for over 300 enzymes in our body to work properly and also Vitamin D3 requires magnesium for its proper work. Capsules contains pure magnesium citrate, vegetable cellulose and L-leucine, no preservatives, artificial colours or anything redundant. Acidic citrus taste only confirms its quality. I totally recommend this product.

Excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 a day for about 4-5 months. A few days before three months were ended my blood pressure dropped nicely. It works much better than amlodepine which I took for several years. I am now off the meds and blood pressure ranges between 106/58 up to 126/70 not bad for 68 year old .

WOW a magnesium I can tolerate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually have grave trouble with magnesium, even the oil. My body needs it but just doesn't like it. This is different. My body loves this product. Capsules, ie, no fillers, mean purity, and for anyone with low stomach acid, the citrate is a perfect partner to the magnesium. It is very easily absorbed and I've noticed my muscle strength and stamina is much better after taking this. I will keep buying this.

magnesium 160mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for me because it relieves me from migraines.

Good Citrate No Magnesium Stearate!!!

Posted by MarieMR on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This a good , non-GMO magnesium, I used with other types of magnesium to make sure I get a variety into my body. These do not upset my stomach and can take them anytime or open capsule and add to my protein shake. iHerb provide me with good customer service, item always packed well and fast DHL service, Thanks!

Really Hekps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This one helped my poops! Recommend for those with problems in that area.

** Great Mag at great price

Posted by Amnon10 on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Worth a buy .. Good price. I ordered it twice. Good for irregular heart beat, cramps, better digestion.

Good product and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It helps release muscle strain and pain apparently after exercise, which is better than Natual Factors (Magnesium Citrate 150mg) that I've done with a bottle last time. I take magnesium citrate for heart palpitation as well 3 capsules a day though I don't get diarrhea with this citrate. Valued for money too.