Dramatically reduced my migraines

Posted by leutex on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to get migraine 3 times a week - yes, every week! I've tried several preventive medications prescribed by a neurologist, but they didn't help at all. I've also tried feverfew, again with no result. Then I tried Migra-Eeze, and it gradually reduced the frequency of my migraines to 0-2 per MONTH! It totally changed the quality of my life, so I think it's worth trying out by all frequent migraine sufferers.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This combination has been so convenient. Butterbur has practically eliminated my pre-menstrual migraines. I had also read about ginger and riboflavin. It so much easier to take one vitamin instead of 3. This is a great formulation for anyone who's tried medication and is desperate for relief. Topamax, Inderol, Tegretol, and Frova did not work for me. I still take Imitrex or Relpax for an occasional period headache. MIGRA-EEZE is AWESOME! Try it! After a bottle and a half you will probably wonder how you lived without it.

Bingo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking this supplement consistently for 4 months I have had a substantial decline in the number and severity of my migraines. At my worst, right before starting Migra-Eeze, I was having at least 3-4 migraines a month. Now I may have one every few months, (usually caused by exposure to fragrance). I don't take the supplement every day any more but have used them in combination with Kombucha to fight an oncoming migraine. This keeps me from having an extreme one. I highly recommend this product, wouldn't live without it now.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Dr. put me on high magnesium and B2(riboflavin) (400 mg each per day) to try to help stop my migraines. I started out with just magnesium for several months. I was discouraged it wasn't working and he told me to add the B2 and keep going. He said you need at least 3 months of an herb to be sure. Well I am at the 3 month mark now and I have had good luck. My migraines are fewer by 50% and I think that the ones I have seem to be less severe. I really liked this combo formula better than plain B2. Although it did cause me to burp. Not bad enough to stop taking it or anything.

Life Extension, Migra-Eeze, 60 Softgels (LEX-70906)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good - I used to get two migraines a month, and since starting these tablets, none. Very impressed so far...

finally open nose!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

finally open nose!!!!

Migraine Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First 60 soft-gels, tried, but inconclusive. 2 more ordered for the next 2 months or so - awaiting delivery.

Gives a relaxing effect !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for Migraines and migraines with visual and sensory aura. Gives a relaxing affect. I take it with my SAMe and AMINO ACID therapy (GABA, 5HTP, L-Tyrosine, DLPA bottles from SOLGAR) This bottle includes Butterbur, Feverfew and ginger !! Love this product !! I will need a bigger bottle next time!! Thank you iherb!!! A vegan version and smaller pill might be useful. Kind Regards, If you liked my words please click like below. Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Easy to swallow with no side effects or digestive upset.

Great product

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Wish there was a bigger bottle of this product.

1 2