Expensive but.....

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LEF Magnesium Threonate is pricey (Jarrow's is less expensive) but as it has been involved in studies recently that prove it is the only magnesium that has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier I am trying it out. I have nearly finished one bottle and while I am not sure of its affect on my cognitive ability I do think the leg and foot cramps I was having have improved considerably.

Neuro-Mag L-Threonate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It just hasn't seemed to help ith much but we'll see what happens when I come off it!

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used to get the economical Source Naturals 180, but it's out of stock a lot for months at a time. This LE one is not that much dearer, but better for me because I like veg caps and doesn't go out of stock.

Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My practitioner recommended this to me. A great product to help support and calm down an agitated nervous system. Helps to minimise those muscle twitches .

Good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by our doctor for memory problems and we hope this helps.

One manufacturer makes all L-Threonate products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Supposedly the best form of magnesium; although if you have or prone to heart disease the best form of magnesium is magnesium taurate. I understand that if all l-threonate products are made from the same manufacturer, then it pays to shop threonate by price. Neuro-mag is the least expensive that I have tried.

Not sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about a month, but have not seen an improvement in my memory. Maybe it is juts me. Other people might benefit from it because researches that I have read strongly suggest that L-Treonate improving memory.

BEST MAGNESIUM FOR YOUR BRAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They say this is the best magnesium for your brain and memory. I changed to another brand that was cheaper and it wasn't as good as this one. When I started taking it, I couldn't sleep at night, which was the opposite effect of what I was taking magnesium in the first place, so I took it during the day and not in the evening. But now I'm fine with it any time.

Hopeful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using the product for a few weeks, but I feel as though it is helping with a foggy, tired mind - the result of a few years of chronic pain. Will continue using for a few months to get a better idea of any benefits. I haven't had an issue with any Life Extension product I've tried.

Magnesium Threonate great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product at a very reasonable price.

1 2