Does what it says it will.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Enough said. These tablets do what they say they will. They reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, and that in itself is a major factor. I am not totally sure if they help drop and control my cortisol levels much (I have high levels of this, and need to reduce my body's output). But research on this herb says it does drop high cortisol levels by around 26%, which is great news for sufferers of mild adrenal fatigue like myself.

recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helping with my low thyroid levels

Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good. The first time I took it I got all confused and my thinking was weird, but after it helped with anxiety.

Ashwagandha Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps improve my memory and recommended by my Doctor.

Life Extension Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do feel this has been helping me cope with stressful situations better. I have recently gone through a difficult time which I feel I have dealt with better than what I normally would. I have been told this normally takes a couple of months (2 lots) for the full benefits to be seen.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems like a good product. helps boost my poor enrgy levels, no ill side effects. all in all, i'm happy with it.

Good buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Again, ordered 4 things recommended for better health so far more energy no side effects.

Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by Doctor - period of extreme stress helped/eased by this product

Good price for ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The prices of these products can really vary by brand - we feel this brand is good quality at a good price.

Life Extension, Ashwagandha Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been fully satisfied with the quality of the veggie caps I received. This was the first time I ordered from iHerb. My massage therapist recommended ashwagandha to me and that I purchase through iHerb. I have not noticed a difference yet, but I am confident that will come with time. I placed my second order today.

1 2