Very helpful in dealing with extreme stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was told this plant strengthens stress hormones; translated it means "strength of a horse." I was a little skeptical, but having experienced a major life transition and associated depression/anxiety, the stress I was under made me willing to try anything. I've always been sensitive with stressful situations, and I have to say I am coping much better than I was before taking this. I should note I've found this brand superior to other brands (brands also sold on this site!). Truth be told despite my current stress I feel like I'm standing taller and ready to tackle anything. Really not sure if it's placebo or something else, but I'm ordering 2 more bottles...

Great!

Posted by klinacz on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take only one per day in the evening and they work really good. I forgot what stress means. They won't solve any problems but will surely help in managing ones. I started taking this for brain health and stress management. Since taking those I am not stressed as much as I used to. Actually I don't remember when I was stressed since taking this product. I would recommend this product.

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works fast. I'm feeling very well with this product, even when taking 1 a day instead of 2. I have more mental energy, less stressfeelings and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue.

helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You need to take these about a half hour before desired sleep time. i have found that I am sleeping better through the night, and if I do wake up, and I roll over and fall back asleep better!

More energy, less stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for 1 month now. I bought this product because of my insomnia. The results are rather disappointing. On the other hand I've much more energy en I can handle stress much better than before taking the product. So I certainly will continue to take it.

Sharpens memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Once again I am grateful to have my Doctor recommend Ashwagandha to support my memory. It makes considerable difference to attack memory loss. I am very gratehul. Lois

ashwaghanda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have been using product for quite some time it helps with my concentration and tiredness

More alert, better sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me for sleep improvement, I have struggled with poor sleep/wakefulness and then low energy levels during the day for many years. I have been taking this for a week now on an empty stomach in the morning and before dinner and since taking it I have slept for longer without constantly waking up. I have re-ordered and maybe it's too soon to tell...but this seems to be helping.

Excellent, easy to digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Some other brands I've tried seem to break too early in the esophagus, this one never did. The dose is 1 tablet twice a day, but I upped it to 2x2 for a better result. I also take SAM-e, but this product helped 'calm me down', slower to ignite! More peaceful thinking. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

ashwaganha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not used them for long but I am sleeping much better