need a baby? fertile eggs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

please consider not only the quality of sperm, also the quality of the future fecundated egg. My wife takes it so we will have a second son soon.

great product from Market Leader

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have the MTHFR gene mutation and was formerly taking the MethylGuard Plus formula from THORNE but it got to be too expensive so I now buy the constituents alone to be able to tailor my dosage requirements. I am happy with this product so far and very happy to use this before other brands as LifeExtension have clinical research supporting their supplement

So Glad to find the right form of Folate...

Posted by Sandra-Reviews on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are so many darn forms of Folates, but after reading another iHerb review and doing some sleuthing on the internet I got a L-Methyfolate form. I found out that through a holistic practitioner that I had a MTHFR gene mutation issue. That means synthetic "folic acid" supplement would have been the wrong supplement for me. If you want to do some research, google "Dr. Ben Lynch and MTHFR and folic acid." As usual my bottle arrived promptly.

Hairloss stopped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Afther I began with these the hairloss stopped.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it very much!

Very good brand and price

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand - I did a lot of research into which brand of fucoidan to buy ad found that this brand was the best so I decided to buy the folate as well. It's a small tablet so easy to take and the price is good. I trust the brand too so it was a no brainer.

Folate malapsorbsion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ts for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. Its easy and tastefull for consumtion. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good

Its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Werry satisfide

My #1 supplement, great addition to mental health treatment

Posted by ConorHS on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I took methylfolate from various brands on and off a year or two ago, and recently looked back and realised that although I was up and down during that period, I'm pretty sure the ups were when I was taking supplements such as at least 1000mcg of methylfolate and an active b complex every day. Now I take two of these per-day, one in the morning and one at night, and I've really noticed my concentration and mood start to become normal again. Along with p-5-p I think this supplement helps handle the medications I take, which can be hard on the brain and leave you feeling exhausted if your diet, sleep, exercise etc. aren't optimal. I use a few Life Extension products and am always pleased with their quality, thus I will keep taking this for as long I can.

1 2 3 4