need a baby? fertile eggs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

please consider not only the quality of sperm, also the quality of the future fecundated egg. My wife takes it so we will have a second son soon.

great product from Market Leader

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have the MTHFR gene mutation and was formerly taking the MethylGuard Plus formula from THORNE but it got to be too expensive so I now buy the constituents alone to be able to tailor my dosage requirements. I am happy with this product so far and very happy to use this before other brands as LifeExtension have clinical research supporting their supplement

So Glad to find the right form of Folate...

Posted by Sandra-Reviews on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are so many darn forms of Folates, but after reading another iHerb review and doing some sleuthing on the internet I got a L-Methyfolate form. I found out that through a holistic practitioner that I had a MTHFR gene mutation issue. That means synthetic "folic acid" supplement would have been the wrong supplement for me. If you want to do some research, google "Dr. Ben Lynch and MTHFR and folic acid." As usual my bottle arrived promptly.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it very much!

Hairloss stopped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Afther I began with these the hairloss stopped.

Very good brand and price

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand - I did a lot of research into which brand of fucoidan to buy ad found that this brand was the best so I decided to buy the folate as well. It's a small tablet so easy to take and the price is good. I trust the brand too so it was a no brainer.

Folate malapsorbsion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ts for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. Its easy and tastefull for consumtion. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.

GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help with nerves and many others. To pay less, please see in my iHerb page.

Very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great help with my chronic conditions, infectious and autoimmune.

Folate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the first time ever my blood results came with no Anemia, I have been using this with vitamin b12 for best results.

1 2 3 4