seems poorly absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After using 3 packages (2 caps a day) my Iodine levels are still far too low.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my levels optimal, so what more can I say?

If You are Not Allergic...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Your body needs this. A lot of iodine we get has been leached out of the foods we eat, so a supplement is quite necessary. This is one of those supplements that doctors should recommend, but they don't. You can check this out on webmd.com and search "iodine".

most people have too little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you do not have enough iodine your thyroid will suffer and you will put on weight. these easy - to-swallow small pills are from natural sea-weed.

A Natural Source for Added Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Americans have far less iodine in their systems than other cultures. There is less breast cancer in countries with high iodine. Thought it might be a good idea to increase my levels. I take a lot of Life Extension products for their purity.

Helps fight cancer and will give you a new lease on life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're feeling a little down in the dumps - add some iodine to your life (and some D3). It will jump start your thyroid. Careful if taking thyroid meds already. This will fight the ill effects of exposure to radon gas and other types of naturally occuring radiation in our environment. Iodine also helps fight breast and prostate cancer. This product is a must have if these run in your genetics. LifeExtension is a brand that has been used by health professionals for decades.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good dose, agrees with me. I'll keep taking it

Dont know

Posted by Ninili on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So i bought this hoping it helps. But after i read the internet about hashimoto, i stoppes taking it. Apparently it is not god for people with hashimoto's to take more iodine.

טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

טוב

Not happy

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Previously I was using Swanson's kelp, but was not happy fully with it because of nasty additional ingredients. This looked to my better. And also one needs only 1 capsule of it and Swanson's one must consume 4-5 tablets a day for the same dosage. But in case of Swanson's I was feeling some effects on thyroid help, leaner body, etc. On this I can't feel real benefits at all. I am highly disappointed. I guess in some cases the worse quality products have shipping saver tag. It is sad.

1 2 3