Gave me pimples

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wheat germ oil is highly comedogenic when used topically. For me, this supplement resulted in cystic acne, something I havent had since I was a teenager. Who knew that "skin restoring" meant "acne again". Had to stop taking it and now my skin is clear again.

superb for dry skins

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Due to hormonal imbalances, my skin had been very dry for years during winters. The sole solution I found was the Guerlain cream “abeille royale” (110 eur for 50ml). But with these phytoceramides, my skin is not dry anymore. During the two first days, I took 2 caps before bed time, and results were already obvious. Now I take only 1 caps before bed time and it is sufficient. Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

works

Posted by FibroBaby on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days my skin was noticeably better. This product really works, but it is on the expensive side. It also doesn't make sense intuitively that it works, but it does. Glycolic acid is the only product where I have seen similar results. I won't use this regularly, but will buy again at some point. I recommend, especially if you don't like glycolic acid.

Effective

Posted by 4958951341413175801 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin hydration has improved. Pleasantly surprised with the result. Will continue to use it.

Not sure

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am 37, I wanted to start combating the fine lines and rehydrate my skin for a more youthful appearance. I have been taking one a day for almost a month...( after seeing dr. Oz ) I do not see any changes what so ever in my skin...very disappointing. I was using this in conjunction with a topical serum and still nada .....I look as old as I did a month ago.

A bit expensive as there are not yet similar products from competitors

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

BUT this is still worth the money. In one study, 95% of participants taking 200 mg of Lipowheat(R) a day reported dramatic improvement in the look and feel of their skin and exhibited improved skin hydration, with results verified by electrochemical analysis. Better yet, the study participants who experienced itching at the onset of the study reported sharp decreases or completely eliminated itching by the study’s end. // If you found this useful, click YES and visit my Profile.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1376339 on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticed the skin under my eyes are so smooth... The deep facial lines on my face seem to have gone. Have ordered another 2 bottles. And I have stopped buying expensive anti Ageing creams which made my face very dry and scaly and wrinkled! Using only moisturizer from the pharmacy day and night...no toner.

Russelle. new Zealand

Posted by 5744872855916820084 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

skin is definately improving and wrinkling seems to have lessend. I have also been using a new sking cream and together they seem to be working

So far so good.

Posted by 4668505182815779360 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After seeing this on Dr Oz, I wanted to give it a try. iHerb.com was the only place I could find it. So far so good, we'll see what the next month shows for effectiveness, but I have noticed an improvement after 1 bottle and it's easy to order with fast shipping.

Gave me milia

Posted by juniper on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed that since taking phytoceramides that I got milia on my skin. Milia, is a clogged pore on the skin and as ceramides are filled in the skin with this supplement, it somehow clogged my pores. This supplement is not for me. I also did not notice any significant changes on the health of my skin.

1 2 3 4