Gave me pimples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wheat germ oil is highly comedogenic when used topically. For me, this supplement resulted in cystic acne, something I havent had since I was a teenager. Who knew that "skin restoring" meant "acne again". Had to stop taking it and now my skin is clear again.

superb for dry skins

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Due to hormonal imbalances, my skin had been very dry for years during winters. The sole solution I found was the Guerlain cream “abeille royale” (110 eur for 50ml). But with these phytoceramides, my skin is not dry anymore. During the two first days, I took 2 caps before bed time, and results were already obvious. Now I take only 1 caps before bed time and it is sufficient. Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

works

Posted by FibroBaby on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days my skin was noticeably better. This product really works, but it is on the expensive side. It also doesn't make sense intuitively that it works, but it does. Glycolic acid is the only product where I have seen similar results. I won't use this regularly, but will buy again at some point. I recommend, especially if you don't like glycolic acid.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin hydration has improved. Pleasantly surprised with the result. Will continue to use it.

Not sure

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am 37, I wanted to start combating the fine lines and rehydrate my skin for a more youthful appearance. I have been taking one a day for almost a month...( after seeing dr. Oz ) I do not see any changes what so ever in my skin...very disappointing. I was using this in conjunction with a topical serum and still nada .....I look as old as I did a month ago.

Bad bad product!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this on iherb and received on 02/24/2015. I was very excited and started taking it right away. However, very ridiculous thing is I just found out today that there were only 25 capsules in the bottle instead of 30 that's said on the bottle! I don't mind paying more (compared with if you buy it from Amazon), but I dislike their dishonesty so much!!!! I will never buy anything from them again.

amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticed the skin under my eyes are so smooth... The deep facial lines on my face seem to have gone. Have ordered another 2 bottles. And I have stopped buying expensive anti Ageing creams which made my face very dry and scaly and wrinkled! Using only moisturizer from the pharmacy day and night...no toner.

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After seeing this on Dr Oz, I wanted to give it a try. iHerb.com was the only place I could find it. So far so good, we'll see what the next month shows for effectiveness, but I have noticed an improvement after 1 bottle and it's easy to order with fast shipping.

Russelle. new Zealand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

skin is definately improving and wrinkling seems to have lessend. I have also been using a new sking cream and together they seem to be working

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 54. I have been using this product for three months and then recently also began using a topical oil that contains ceramides. In the past, I have had been bothered with dry skin and in the winter I would also deal with eczema around my eyes. I spend a lot of time outdoors in the winter running, skiing and snow-machining. Amazingly my skin is now no longer dry at all, and zero eczema this winter also. I am noticing a difference in my hands and feet as well. They only thing I haven't noticed is any lessening of facial fine lines or fading of dark spots. I was hoping ;-). Albeit my face is softer and doesn't look dry which does help. I would definitely recommend this product.