causes photosensitivity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

The size is too big!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The effect is good but the size of the capsule is too big to swallow

Appears to do the job but horrible to swallow

Posted by vered999 on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently had a horrible cough and felt a cold coming on and taking one of these twice a day (along with my regular vitamin C and Zyflammend)seemed to ward it off. However, it is really hard for me to swallow these - I feel the curcumin taste the moment it's in my mouth, making me gag even before I start swallowing it. I found the only way I could somehow down it was with a chocolate shake. It also gives me curcuminy burps.

LE Super Bio-Curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This version of curcumin is good, but I suspect that it will be soon replaced by an even better formulation which (as I recall) is based on complexing curcumin with soy.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure

Not sure if it works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

Alledgedly the best source of Curcumin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Curcumin has been demonstrated to have multiple beneficial effects on health. This form is supposed to offer best absorption and bioavailability. Time will tell.