Anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take against anxiety and it works.

Great For Beating Inflammation

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

works well, even better if you take 2 or more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my father takes one of this every day and ever since he hasn't had any rheumatoid arthritis attack. I think it's even more powerful if you take two or more, but you'll have to take a doctor's advice since it may cause interactions with your other medications, it's a powerful anti-inflammatory

Alzheimers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Giving to my Dad with Alzheimers and hehas started reading again. I think due to this.

Positive effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

Too Early to Tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say whether they are working yet, but I am confident in the power of Turmeric. I will switch brands when this bottle is empty to see if I can tell any difference.

seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my husband who has joint pain and is developing reactions to his prescription pain meds. Seems to be working at controlling pain, but not consistently every day. However, better than nothing and have only been using for about three weeks. I am going to reorder.

Gave it to my mother instead

Posted by thesmellofsand on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't experienced the benefits I was looking for myself, I gave the remainder to my mother, who now no longer experiences liver and kidney pains. Will be ordering again for her.

Really helps with inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took about a week but real helps reversing inflamation that has been persistent for almost a year now.

Nourishment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any change, but may need more time.

1 2 3 4