Super Bio Curcumin a revelation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These pills have changed the way I treat my MS and have given me new hope and belief in herbal formulations' efficacity.

A very good alternative to NSAID

Posted by NBPT10 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Curcumin Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is well worth the extra cost. It's so highly absorbable there's no need to take several caps of curcumin that I was taking. It's much cheaper in the long run and with much more potency.

Very helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Husband has been using Life Extension Super Bio Curcumin 400mg for his forearm and wrist pain caused by working all day on his computer. A good friend is using the product for her back, shoulder, and arm pain (arthritis) for which she was on long-term Celebrex. Both of them indicate it is at least as/ or more effective than NSAID's and without the side effects!

Diabetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Rehabbing from knee replacement. Can't take anti inflammatory drugs. Also have arithritis in hands and hips, lower back you name it. After on a couple of days I noticed a significant decrease in pain. Pain in my hands is just a shadow of what it was. All other areas much improved. I'll keep using this product.

Very good form of curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Make sure though to take enough water/beverage with these powder capsules, for once in a while the curcumin powder comes back up ... not pleasant. Taking them before a meal prevents this, and taking them with enough water.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic shoulder pain for years from lifting heavy weights. I tried another brand/formula and it worked "ok". I tried this formula and I now have very little pain. I have noticed a wellspring of energy as well I feel 10 years younger

Super BIO-Curcumin For Hairloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yep, you heard it. Study after Study show that curcumin has a positive benefit for hair loss sufferers. It has many health benefits but for the follicle challenged it is wonderful. For hair loss it is suggested to take Super Bio-Curcumin in combination with a Resveratrol supplement such as Optimized Resveratrol from Life Extension, also available on iHerb. New data indicates it can be taken with Garlic Extract to achieve the same results as taking with Resveratrol. I take both and prefer Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. Taking all 3 supplements gets pricey, so buying on iherb without a shipping fee saves me over 37%.

Some of the Best Curcumin around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helps control my yeast issues. Amazing stuff.