Liver detox essential

Posted by mozzer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took 4 of these a few weeks ago, 2 morning and 2 at night. I woke up with profound classic liver detox symptoms. I was easily irritated and generally unpleasant to be around all day. I took a break on these for about 10 days. After I started again, I had the same reaction. So, in short, these work!

ANTI-Inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Inflammation is the cause of all diseases. With Curcumin it helps the body rid inflammation and heal. I also like the fact that it is made by Life Extension because I know it is science based and good quality ingredients.

superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only have to take one a day instead of four. Highly concentrated and bio-available.

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Decreases inflammation in my colon. Very powerful ! Gladly recommend this product!!

Anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take against anxiety and it works.

Great For Beating Inflammation

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

Works amazing for period pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This works better for period pain than ibuprofen or panadol, and no side effects!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

Doc recommends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommend this as opposed to unsafe cholesterol medication