Nice Surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I originally ordered these to combat an possible H. Pylori infection, but once I tested negative, I realized that after just a week of taking these, my joint aches had lessened considerably. I have continued taking twice a day to see what other benefits come out of it.

Positive effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

Life Extensiion Super BIO=Curcumin, 400mg 60

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It did't work for me, I felt congented, and had to quit taking it. I was disappointed, but, glad it helps some people. So depends I suppose on the person etc

outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bursitis in both knees, osteoarthritis in one. Have all but vanished back to riding mybike and waking without that painful lemp.

Excellent !

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Concentrated power of turmeric!

Posted by olofpersson on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You just need 1 capsule/day due to the 25:1 root extract, enhanced absorption and timed release. I´ve read of one keeping the autoimmune disease CIDP at bay for 6 months (with Life extensions Super Bio-curucurmin). Curcurmin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. In my own CIDP-case I've been able to keep of the IVIG-treatment for more then 4 months. Can´t say that it's because of this product but 2 months supply for under 30 $ is worth a try.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Useful tool to conquer cancer cure

BIO Curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule daily it helps in controlling my blood pressure and arthritic pain. The company responds quickly to orders received in about 2-3 days.

Joints stopped hurting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like to weight lift and bodybuild so my joints suffer from the heavy weights. This product has really helped my joints. We have too much inflammation in our bodies, and this helps keep that down. I take this in conjunction with fish oils and cissus pills (Wish Iherb carried Cissus)