Good product but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good, excellent quality and purity, and sesame lignans exert a supply to EPA anti-inflammatory capacity by inhibiting delta-5 desaturase, but this product have also a dark side, lignans and the soybean are/have phytoestrogens. As a male this concerns me so I rated the product 4 stars instead of 5.

LEF SupOmega w Sesame and Olive

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

since i have been taking this supplement my hair and skin feels GREAT. like my daughters! lol. smooth and clean and even. i would recommend this strongly because other "fish oil" caps give me the burps and this does not. 4 stars.

Posted by Ozbeach on November 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tick the boxes for quality and purity. Molecularly distilled so superior and with stabilizer (sesame lignans and olive extract)so that hopefully, the oil doesn't get rancid. I keep it in the fridge. Take 4 softgels a day. With 6, I start to get bruises (Fish oil fluidifies blood) so definitely has an effect on me. Didn't give 5 stars for the size of the softgels which are big but not an issue for me. Take the 240 Softgels version if you can't swallow big softgels (you have to take twice as much though). No fishy reflux. A staple of my diet, re-ordering regularly, great service from iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

muy completo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mum, seems to be a good producdt

Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product and price

Definitely one of the better products out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 2 months now and have started notice a feeling of well being and less aches in my joints as well. I have not had blood tests done as yet to see if it has helped my cholesterol, however I know I feel better in myself and know that it is providing support to my heart as I am not someone who eats a lot of fish.

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Extremely useful pills, but very large and somewhat unpleasant smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2012 | Verified Purchase