Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best omega-3 product on the market, in my opinion. It very noticeably helps reduce my sensations of inflammation...joint pain and fatigue. The olive polyphenols are a great bonus, since they help retard oxidation of the oil as well as confer anti-oxidative benefits to the body. There is also no fishy aftertaste...not many products on the market can claim that. This is actually an excellent price for the quality, being 5-Star IFOS tested which most other popular brands are not (i.e. Natural Factors, Trader Joe's, Now Foods, etc). Rancid fish oil is pretty dangerous stuff...

Easiest to digest fish oil I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 5 brands of omega 3. Some of them caused me problems in my stomach with fish taste and slow digestions. Another brands offer enteric coated softgel to be digested in the intestine. In this case I have experimented meteorism. Only this omega 3 of Extension Life give me almost no problems, maybe because of her purity. I recomend it to people with digestive problems with fish oil like me.

Best Omega 3 Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil supplement has the best shelf life of many brands I have tried. The other brands I have tried, including several molecularly distilled brands which also use tocepherols as preservatives, have smelled rancid. Life Extension gets something right in their processing that even some other highly touted brands seem to miss. Thanks for the chance to sing their praises.

The best for heart palpitations !

Posted by oldiherbaccount on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are very pure and they also have sesame lignans and olive fruit extract. They make me very calm and it's the Omega 3 that calms my heart palpitations the best. The softgel is kind of big, so if that's an issue for you Life Extension also makes smallers softgels (the one with 240 softgels). My mom also loves those.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended. I can feel the difference. Helps with brain fog.

El mejor omega 3 para mi gusto

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevo muchos años tomando este Omega 3 de Life Extension y no lo cambio por ninguno. Pureza garantizada a buen precio.

It works!

Posted by jutamind on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for more than 6 months and this fish oil seems to increase my HDL level to above threshold, as verified through blood test. For years, my HDL level has been below threshold level and I've tried some other fish oil sold in iHerb but none of it works, except this fish oil. I recommend this product strongly due to its effectiveness, doesnt cause any smelly burps, and relatively cheap if we compare its concentration and quality. Of course, you need to be patient for the results to show.

One of the best Omega-3s

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy many Life Extension products and always find them superior to other products. This omega-3 is wonderful for aching joints and pains in general. The olive fruit is good for the heart. Circulation is better, feet are warmer.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

HELPS LOWER CHOLESTEROL BIG TIME!

Super Aceite de Pescado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

En mi opinión el Super Omega-3 de Life Extension es el mejor suplemento alimenticio destinado a mejorar la salud cardiovascular y reducir la inflamación.