One of the best Omega-3s

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy many Life Extension products and always find them superior to other products. This omega-3 is wonderful for aching joints and pains in general. The olive fruit is good for the heart. Circulation is better, feet are warmer.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

HELPS LOWER CHOLESTEROL BIG TIME!

Super Aceite de Pescado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

En mi opinión el Super Omega-3 de Life Extension es el mejor suplemento alimenticio destinado a mejorar la salud cardiovascular y reducir la inflamación.

The best fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used tons of fish oil, and I used to swear by Carlson until I used this fish oil. Yes it may cost more, but it is a superior product. Stop being cheap..it's only your health.

Wonderful wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews of several omega-3 supplements, this one seemed to be the best choice. Boy was I right! I have no "fish burps" whatsoever, and I feel amazing!!

Helps with weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy, mellow mood and lost a few pounds since taking this for a few weeks. Love it!

Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Everything from Life Extension (lef.org) is excellent. These doctors and professors have done some great research into what's needed to keep us healthy. This product--the Super Omega-3, EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans and Olive fruit Extract is the best product of its kind I've ever used. It keeps my arteries a "well-oiled machine."

more effective than medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This products makes my bloodstream more smoother than generic medicine "epadel".

Good but not the Best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If there is no Sesame Lignans, it will be 5 Star!

Life Extension Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Life Extension products for more than 15 years. That's the brand I trust.