Good Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking, Tear Support, with MaquiBright, Maqui Berry Extract, now for 74 days. It has helped with my dry eyes.

Tear Support from LEF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works for me! A significant improvement in contact lens comfort and my eyes have stopped feeling parched in the morning. I noticed an improvement after only 10 days!

Didn't work for me

Posted by RichardFromSydney on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have particularly dry eyes and recurrent corneal erosions (RCE) and although I took Tear Support for three months, it unfortunately had no noticeable effect, for me (my corneal specialist noticed no improvement, either).

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this supplement for a few years and it seems to really help with my dry eyes along with Similasan computer eye relief.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took almost a week to feel the difference. It needs some time to take it every day, than I felt my eyes less dry, more back to normal for about half a day. I haven't tried taking more than once a day.

This works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had very bad dry eyes only through the night and getting up in the morning. I have been taking life extension supplements for 7 or 8 years so looked up on their site what they have for dry eye. Started using this around 3 months ago and it's been great very relieving some nights one eye may be dry but mostly if I keep well hydrated I don't suffer from dry eye much at all.

A true miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product - I suffer with chronic dry eyes due to Sjögren's syndrome, an autoimmune disease. I have tried numerous drugs and natural products - this has been the only product where I can feel and even see water in my eyes, a true miracle!

I Am A Super Skeptic Person!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never believed in any supplements that makes extraordinary claims. Have dry eye on my left eye only. Been eating daily 1200mg wild alaskan fish oil and was waiting for results. Then I came across this at iherb. Took maquibright for two weeks ....nothing....after the second week....my left eye started to feel better upon waking up in the morning, I could compare it to my right eye that does not have DES. Whenever I yawn, my left eye now produces more tears than the usual. It works!!! Will continue for two months and write another review.

this product helped my eyes overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel improvement in every respect - my eyes used to tear at the smallest effort - now it is much, much better. Also I feel comfort - all the negative issues that came with age diminished.

good

Posted by neensmac on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with dry eye omega supplements so I am not sure which produce does most of the work, however my dry eye has improved tremendously following this regimen. my only gripe is that it's pretty expensive for only a month's supply of capsules providing you take only 1 capsule a day.

1 2