The miracle multi amongst multivitamins

Posted by klinacz on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was searching through the whole Internet to find the best multivitamin, because I am quite picky about the ingredients and I think I found the one. This product contains everything in right ratio and in right forms. Also I love that it contains co-enzymatic forms of some vitamins. Not too much, not too little. Just perfect. And the price is just devastating in a good way. The best price on the market for the best product. There is a lot of worse multivitamins and they are more expensive while providing less and even worse forms. This supplement had a big impact on my health and my well-being and not only that. No more chronic fatigue, brain fog and my memory got improved a lot. Also my body is not so sensitive for pain any more. This supplement a nice mix of selenium, however I am not so fond of sodium selenite which is the main selenium here. Also it contains an active folic acid. I totally recommend this product for anyone who is concerned about their health. If I would need to choose one supplement to take, this would be the one I would choose. For its perfection I would like to see natural Beta-carotene. Apart from that this product is still purely the best.

High doses, looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This vitamins have very high doses per porsion,, take this into account!

Magyarország

Posted by 5565674355198991896 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Régóta fogyasztom, elégedett vagyok vele. Árkategóriában a legjobb termék.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2615136 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A multi with everything needed inside. Very good price and methylated forms of B vitamins. Just started taking it and zinc which normally bothers me is fine now. If it had K2 too it would be super.

Two per day capsules

Posted by 5432199532581371363 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommend these capsules. I am satisfied.