The miracle multi amongst multivitamins

Posted by klinacz on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was searching through the whole Internet to find the best multivitamin, because I am quite picky about the ingredients and I think I found the one. This product contains everything in right ratio and in right forms. Also I love that it contains co-enzymatic forms of some vitamins. Not too much, not too little. Just perfect. And the price is just devastating in a good way. The best price on the market for the best product. There is a lot of worse multivitamins and they are more expensive while providing less and even worse forms. This supplement had a big impact on my health and my well-being and not only that. No more chronic fatigue, brain fog and my memory got improved a lot. Also my body is not so sensitive for pain any more. This supplement a nice mix of selenium, however I am not so fond of sodium selenite which is the main selenium here. Also it contains an active folic acid. I totally recommend this product for anyone who is concerned about their health. If I would need to choose one supplement to take, this would be the one I would choose. For its perfection I would like to see natural Beta-carotene. Apart from that this product is still purely the best.

High doses, looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This vitamins have very high doses per porsion,, take this into account!

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A multi with everything needed inside. Very good price and methylated forms of B vitamins. Just started taking it and zinc which normally bothers me is fine now. If it had K2 too it would be super.

Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!! Great service!!!

2 per day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works as described

false information given by LIFE EXTENTION concerning the lack of vitamin K2

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

"We do not include vitamin K2 in the Two-Per-Day formulation because we want to make sure that customers who cannot take vitamin K2 can use the product. For example, warfarin targets vitamin K activity, so those who are being prescribed warfarin should discuss use of vitamin K with their personal physician. " This is a very strange & FALSE INFORMATION from THEM ! K1 is in green vegetables and people on warfarin are told to avoid this. K2 has nothing to do with warfarin or other blood thinner medications. Strange that a big company does not know that K1 is for blood coagulation K2 is to put calcium in the bones & teeth in stead of the arteries So their explanation might be ok for an ignorant person This seem to be nothing else than a plan to sell K2 separately and conveniently you also sell this one rather expensive the rest of the ingredients are fine and this might be my favorite multi vitamin/mineral because of the correct folate (not folic acid) and other B vitamins vote this comment to the top, if you want, so it can be read by everybody !

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist told me to buy this vitamin. I feel great when I take this vitamin. I just need to make sure I take it early morning. So, I can go to sleep at night.

Best Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension 2 Per Day Multivitamins are the best, most comprehensive multivitamin I have come across to date. I am so sorry that IHerb has chosen to discontinue them.

this product is good