The miracle multi amongst multivitamins

Posted by klinacz on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was searching through the whole Internet to find the best multivitamin, because I am quite picky about the ingredients and I think I found the one. This product contains everything in right ratio and in right forms. Also I love that it contains co-enzymatic forms of some vitamins. Not too much, not too little. Just perfect. And the price is just devastating in a good way. The best price on the market for the best product. There is a lot of worse multivitamins and they are more expensive while providing less and even worse forms. This supplement had a big impact on my health and my well-being and not only that. No more chronic fatigue, brain fog and my memory got improved a lot. Also my body is not so sensitive for pain any more. This supplement a nice mix of selenium, however I am not so fond of sodium selenite which is the main selenium here. Also it contains an active folic acid. I totally recommend this product for anyone who is concerned about their health. If I would need to choose one supplement to take, this would be the one I would choose. For its perfection I would like to see natural Beta-carotene. Apart from that this product is still purely the best.

High doses, looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This vitamins have very high doses per porsion,, take this into account!

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A multi with everything needed inside. Very good price and methylated forms of B vitamins. Just started taking it and zinc which normally bothers me is fine now. If it had K2 too it would be super.

2 per day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works as described

just click sunshine for more details of the experience that you can get!

Posted by sunshine on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my daily supplement which include all multivitamins my needed,let my body more healthy, I take two capsules daily over two years ago.

Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules

Posted by Finland on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Edullinen monivitamiinikapseli

Long time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Life Extension 2-per day Multi V. for 10 years. I like the idea of divided doses of vitamins instead of those 1 time a day ones. I think I get more benefit from 2 per day. I trust Life Extension products and Iherb to deliver good products.

super produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

exelent produkt

Magyarország

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Régóta fogyasztom, elégedett vagyok vele. Árkategóriában a legjobb termék.

Quality Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't take consistently cos I am taking a few supplements and don't wanna overdose myself. But I believe in Life Extension quality. Tablets easy to swallow too

1 2