The miracle multi amongst multivitamins

Posted by klinacz on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was searching through the whole Internet to find the best multivitamin, because I am quite picky about the ingredients and I think I found the one. This product contains everything in right ratio and in right forms. Also I love that it contains co-enzymatic forms of some vitamins. Not too much, not too little. Just perfect. And the price is just devastating in a good way. The best price on the market for the best product. There is a lot of worse multivitamins and they are more expensive while providing less and even worse forms. This supplement had a big impact on my health and my well-being and not only that. No more chronic fatigue, brain fog and my memory got improved a lot. Also my body is not so sensitive for pain any more. This supplement a nice mix of selenium, however I am not so fond of sodium selenite which is the main selenium here. Also it contains an active folic acid. I totally recommend this product for anyone who is concerned about their health. If I would need to choose one supplement to take, this would be the one I would choose. For its perfection I would like to see natural Beta-carotene. Apart from that this product is still purely the best.

High doses, looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This vitamins have very high doses per porsion,, take this into account!

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A multi with everything needed inside. Very good price and methylated forms of B vitamins. Just started taking it and zinc which normally bothers me is fine now. If it had K2 too it would be super.

2 per day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works as described

false information given by LIFE EXTENTION concerning the lack of vitamin K2

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

"We do not include vitamin K2 in the Two-Per-Day formulation because we want to make sure that customers who cannot take vitamin K2 can use the product. For example, warfarin targets vitamin K activity, so those who are being prescribed warfarin should discuss use of vitamin K with their personal physician. " This is a very strange & FALSE INFORMATION from THEM ! K1 is in green vegetables and people on warfarin are told to avoid this. K2 has nothing to do with warfarin or other blood thinner medications. Strange that a big company does not know that K1 is for blood coagulation K2 is to put calcium in the bones & teeth in stead of the arteries So their explanation might be ok for an ignorant person This seem to be nothing else than a plan to sell K2 separately and conveniently you also sell this one rather expensive the rest of the ingredients are fine and this might be my favorite multi vitamin/mineral because of the correct folate (not folic acid) and other B vitamins vote this comment to the top, if you want, so it can be read by everybody !

Best Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension 2 Per Day Multivitamins are the best, most comprehensive multivitamin I have come across to date. I am so sorry that IHerb has chosen to discontinue them.

this product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product

I'm happy with the B-complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with the B-complex

Superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for comprehensive multivitamin formula, compared different brands, but this was the best that I could find. Very pleased with Life Extension, alway watching to improve their products regarding to new findings and am very pleased with feedback from company when asking for clarification. I also like other products from Life Extension that I buy.

Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules