The best moisturizing oil ever. Simply amazing.

Posted by Leione on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This ancient oil has been known for centuries and used by Africans to protect their skin from the harsh Savanna environment. It does wonders for dry, dehydrated, and sensitive skin. This luxurious African oil is rich in palmitic, stearic, arachidonic saturated fatty acids, oleic, linoleic, linolenic unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E, F, powerful antioxidants, and renowned for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, emollient, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, and rejuvenating properties. Vitamins A, D, E, F in baobab oil protect against free radicals and revitalize the skin, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids deeply moisturize and nourish dry and damaged skin, making its soft, smooth, and supple, improving skin tone, elasticity, and complexion, preventing dryness and dehydration, encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, protecting against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, baobab oil is capable of calming itching, reducing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, sore and chapped lips, fighting acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull, dry, and lifeless hair, as well as protecting against the ruthless summer sun. The first time I applied this oil to my face I immediately felt a profound and long-lasting moisturizing effect on my dry and dehydrated skin. I was amazed. After using it for a while I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, redness and inflammation is gone, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy, and flaky, my hair is healthier, some fine lines have faded. I also love that it's pretty economical: 3-5 drops are enough for the whole face. So glad I discovered this amazing baobab oil and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

Vegan replacement of emu oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vegan replacement of emu oil! Nourishes well, does not clog pores + really does lighten the dark under-eye circles Usable bottle with pipette. Веганская замена масла эму. Очень хорошо питает кожу, не забивает поры, плюс осветляет круги под глазами. Удобная бутылочка с пипеткой.

Muy hidratante

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un aceite muy hidratante, lo utilizo principalmente en el contorno alternándolo con otros aceites. También lo he probado para las cutículas y para hidratar las puntas de pelo. Estoy muy contenta y no le doy las 5 estrellas por el dispensador. Al menos el mío no tiene la suficiente fuerza como para retener el producto en el cuentagotas y me gotea, tengo que ir con mucho cuidado para no perder producto y mancharlo todo.

Great for combination skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for combination skin!

Baobab Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for hair masks and nourish skin. I mix it with other oils. Didn't notice any irritations from it.

all natural moisturization with no greasy residue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this baobab oil is all natural, super effective and absorbs quickly into the skin providing moisture without any greasy residue. there is a reason why baobab oil has been around since the beginning of time- it is a proven beauty secret that works!!! just love it. xoxo

love this dry oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a dry oil similar to argan oil and rosehip oil. I use this oil on my damp hair ends after washing them and it keeps my hair moisturised. And i mix this oil along with other oils for my face and so far i love the results. I have moisturised skin without the greecy oil effect on my face.

Great as a hand cream at night!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this product to mix in with my other oils to put on my face. Sadly, I found that incorporating this product broke me out so I use it as a hand cream. Its amazing because I normally get dry scaling hands during the colder months and so far it has kept it moisturised and soft. For the extra boost, I like to mix it with the sukin hand cream. It's the best combo!! However, doing so makes my hands a little greasy but I don't mind the feeling.

Nice for the skin