Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know the benefits of vitamin A for skin.when I got this product I use it every night and applied too much.so after few days my skin was red and itchy.was my fault.our skin have to get use to it.I started to use just twice a week and apply just a little bit,now I use every other night and my skin don't irritate anymore,its really soft,no spots,no acne.I wanted to order again but its out of stock ,please bring it back

Very potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is very powerful! Careful when you first use it, to follow the instructions on the label. If you use too much, too quickly you can get a "retinol burn" (redness, peeling, which goes away if you take a break from the product). Seems to improve skin texture.

Bad product - Mal producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted try retinol A in high concentration. I knew retinol A acts cleaning the firsts layers of skin. But this cream burn my skin, and i don't feel any benefits. If you want the benefits of vitamin A in your skin, use creams with retinoic acid not with retinol A. Although if you decide use this cream, use only by night. --- Quería probar retinol A en alta concentración. Sabía que el retinol A actúa limpiando las primeras capas de la piel. Pero esta crema solo quema mi piel, y no siento ningún beneficio. Si deseas los beneficios de la vitamina A en tu piel, usa cremas con ácido retinoico no con retinol A. Aunque si usted decide utilizar esta crema, usela sólo por la noche.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

FIrst time user of Retinol - and i must say i love this product. I felt no tingling but started peeling within 48hrs. Have no wrinkles and am using it for melasma so too early to say if it will work on it.

I's my 3d oder of this cream.

Posted by VikiVi on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i mix this cream with weleda amandel 50/50, perfect effect at morning, my wrinkles are vanished and skin looks very healthy

Effective!

Posted by septkaye on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps with lines, blemishes and acne. Can be very drying so apply sparingly. Had a very bad reaction in the neck area as it got very red and itchy. Just using in my face for now.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream works. It improves overall skin tone and texture but does so slowly and gently. There isn't noticed peeling or stinging that is often present when using a retinol cream. Even though it isn't recommended to use retinol around the eye area, I've done so with this cream on a few occasions without any incident. It's not greasy, but it is tacky to touch. Because of this, I find that it works great under mineral makeup. It provides a sticky base for the makeup to adhere to. I've used this on my face, neck, hands, and a stretch mark that I've recently acquired (at bedtime) and have continued to receive great results. The results aren't immediate, but they are obvious with consistent use. Because of how well this works, I'm tempted to try out the higher dosage. Btw, my skin is accustomed to retinol creams and tca peels and things of this nature, so I didn't experience the stinging and burning that others reported. Also, I don't use this on my face everyday and night. I alternate products. On days that I don't use this, I notice the absorption of my other products seems to be much better. Overall, I'm really glad I've added this to my skincare routine.

No complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am unable to use Rx Retin A. It burns my skin. This, however, is very pleasant to use. I got a tiny amount of peel around my nose after using it two nights in a row. But my skin really needs exfoliation, so I don't mind at all. Retinol A is one of the few substances that has clinical results proving its effectiveness. And I am in love with Life Flo.

good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

go slowly with this cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i've been using this for almost a month, after the initial burning/peeling reaction as my skin adjusted to the strength, the results have been remarkable! my skin tone has improved greatly. however i caution anyone using it to use sparingly, maybe twice a week at first and only a tiny amount. it's the real deal.