great nutritious values, taste and texture laking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order this protein mix, once and will never order it again. I use for healthy smoothies but although it has great nutritious values the taste and texture lacking big one...

Not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has a distinct flavor that I wasn't too fond of. I'm more into Vega since it mixes well into smoothies.

Blech, the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know who likes this but it is so sweet and strong tasting, I have to mix it with the chocolate version to be able to bear it! I'm sure it's great in other ways but if you don't like things that are too sweet avoid it, the chocolate one is so much tastier.

Doesn't taste good - at least to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried mixing this with several things but the taste makes me not want to use this product.

Didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm gluten and dairy free and need a protein powder. Thought I'd try this one. For some reason my body didn't like it. Could just be an individual reaction. My husband is drinking it without problems.

icky sweet taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like all the ingredients and vegan proteins in this product, but I really dislike the taste. It's got an icky sweetness. I'd only buy the product again if there were a plain, unflavored version.