Finally! I've been waiting for this product all my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you want to be healthy and fit, not just fit, this is for you!!! This is the best tasting all natural, chemical free, low sugar, low carb, whey and soy free protein powder I have ever tasted...and I've tasted a lot of them! It tastes amazing mixed with plain yogurt or with enough water to giver it a "cake batter" substance. It actually tastes like cake batter! I have made all of my coworkers taste it and I've heard no complaints. If you are looking for a good protein and have food allergies or are tired of the digestive issues that come with most other protein powders and their additives, this is for you! Highly recommended for those who are or want to become pregnant as there is nothing in this product that could potentially harm your baby.

Life Time. Lifes Basics, Plant Protien.18.6 oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love it. Great price, Healthy item low in fat and sugar high in nutrients. Tastes great. I add a banana, Peach, Mango, My aloe and Coconut oil. And all blends and tastes great. Also very good on its own, My husband drinks it that way. THANKS iHERB FOR A SUPERB PRODUCT

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting plant protein I've had, tastes very vanilla. I usually mix with water and have no problem, but for an extra tasty treat mix with some almond milk. Yum!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for vegan protein powders, because I feel better when I consume more protein. Soy is problematic for many reasons. Some rice proteins are horrible tasting and come from China (I will never eat anything from China -- too risky, polluted, corrupt and no quality control). Isolated pea proteins taste like dog food. However, this stuff is absolutely magnificent and I love it! It has natural fiber, almost no sugar, and a little bit of chia seeds. Another excellent product is MLO Rice Protein, which is not made in China (I called them) and is now available at iHerb.

Super Sweet Yummy Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this powder is very sweet, as stated in other reviews. For me, that's just fine, since I love the super sweet taste. I mixed it with just enough water to make a thick batter, and ate it with a spoon. It felt like actually eating a meal, rather than just drinking a shake. It kept me full for like 5-6 hours with no blood sugar spikes or crashes. I really love the soy-free gluten-free nature of the product, and intend on keeping it a part of my healthy diet.

so healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan on a diet, this powder helps me get a balanced amount of protein. I eat it for breakfast to kick start my metabolism for the day. It sets itself above other vegan protein powders for me because: 1) It has no soy protein, instead it has a nice mix from other sources. 2) It is deliciously sweet because it is delicately sweetened by stevia, not sugar. Stevia is a natural sweetener that does not effect your blood sugar levels.(Warning: some of my friends that don't like sweet don't like the powder). 3) It has a high amount of protein, so you get more bang for your buck. Other vegan protein powders may have 1/3 the amount that this one has for the same amount of calories. 4) Some myths (and maybe truths) about protein powder are that they are geared to make you gain weight, are made of highly synthetic foods, and have strange chemicals. This may be true for other non-vegan powders, but it is not true for this one. This is definitely the most delicious and best vegan protein powder I have found. I highly recommend it, and it is worth every penny. Also check out the version with greens.

Hemp Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is brilliant. It's far and away the best protein powder I have tried. It tastes great and it's much better than whey protein powders as they cause my digestive system to go nuts. This is a great product. I wish it were readily available in Australia, however, I know I can get it from iHerb, which is great! Lynda Hill From DownUnder

Product review.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I realy like the protien powder. Gives me energy and keeps me full.

Veronica Christie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find the Natural Vanilla protein mix really good. I do like the fruit one as well and the greens one. Many thanks for your good prompt service of such a good product.

Amazing amazing amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found a protein powder that does not bloat me or make me feel heavy or sick, highly recommended and taste great too