Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived to me in perfect shape all the way to China! I really love this protein powder for my breakfast or snack.

Amazing protein powder!!! Great taste...you won't believe it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are staying away from dairy (whey), egg and soy protein powders, this one is for you. It literally tastes like vanilla cake batter. It tastes amazing. I started using it when I tried veganism for a few months, but now I back to eating some dairy and meat, but I still prefer this powder. It is very healthy and from a whole food source, minimally processed. I highly recommend this protein powder for both vegans and meat eaters. It's good stuff!

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, not to sweet or artificial like many other i have tried. Will order this again, and will soon taste the chocolate :)

Best tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Great taste and texture.

Good without soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great protein. I wanted to cut back on the soy protien and found this product. It works great for me.I've noticed easier muscle gain when I work out and have a bit more energy too. I've also tried the Life's Basics Protein Green and unsweetened. All good.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend.

Great protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use this to reduce the carbs and sugar that bloat the regular protein shake powders. Found it tastes much better with a bit of salt added to it. Try that if you dont like the taste or feel something is missing in the taste.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really good for after work out. My son also have it with banana and orange juice every morning before going to school.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the tastiest protein powder i have ever had... has a nutty vanilla flavor! simple superb!

Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this protein is to die for!! Will definitely order again!