To maintain healthy urinary tract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is bedfast. I add this to his drinks to help maintain healthy urinary tract and ward off urinary infections.

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have felt a lot better and have a lot more energy since I have been takeing this product.

Helped a little with UTI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took the edge of my recurring UTI's but didn't help completely take it away.

it works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't say it works perfectly but my mom didn't lie on the bed for cystitis anymore.It tastes like a medicine, not cranberry juice.

Another cranberry juice extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I think it works like another cranberry juice extract but with a good price taking into account it comes with 32oz.

Doubtful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any positive changes in the nocturia (frequent urination). Cranberry seems to irritate my prostate and/or urethra. Maybe I didn't take it long enough. It has a good taste but it's pretty expensive if it doesn't help.

Tastes great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a trial product for me. Sorry, all I know about now is the taste. I would prefer higher concentration of cranberry.

Still testing it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Life Time, Liquid Uri-Active Blend, Natural Cranberry Flavor 32 floz: The product has shown no effect on BPH as yet because this is the first bottle I am using. I'll order more and see the effect in the long run.

Quick Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They sent the item in a timely manner. It arrived quickly and in good condition. It was the best price on the internet when I ordered it.

1 2