Best color and shine ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this product because I am starting to see my first grey hairs (I am 31) and the results are fabulous. I absolutely love the shine and manageability this henna gives to my hair. I mix the henna with sage tea and rosemary tea together (they are known to cover grey hair) and my hair is dyed it's natural haircolor, which is chestnut. I don't mind the extra work or clean-up after because I get the best haircolor that is out there without harming my health.

Great Organic Chestnut Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This chestnut hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else.

hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've liked this henna gentle on the hair and scalp hurt pretty smell is not like it's a great chemical dyes

keeps getting better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really happy with the results so far -- with repeated usage the colour actually gets deeper and richer. can't beat the price either, and it's free from the harmful effects of chemical dyes. i do have to do touch-ups within a month of colouring, but then i don't mind because it actually feels like a treat every time. Edit: A few years into the whole colouring process, I switched to Surya because it's so much easier to apply and seems to give lovely results too.