Good but it starts to fade off gradually from 2nd wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am an Asian with 50% gray hair. I mixed Light Mountain Dark Brown (2/3) and Black (1/3) to achieve my natural hair colour i.e. Dark Brown. I apply the henna on my hair for 2hrs. The effect is good but I have to touch-up every week as the colour starts to fade from the 2nd wash. I am waiting for my order Shikai, Color Reflect, Deep Shampoo to come, I hope it helps to maintain my colour without the frequent touch-ups. Will review on the product in due time.

Good henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with Light Mountain henna. Hair is very soft and shiny. The only problem with darker shades is bigger amount of indigo that dries the hair a little bit. When I washed henna out of my hair I didn't use shampoo so indigo didn't wash out and every time I touched hair my hands were blue. But after first shampoo washing everything is back to normal :) I will definitely order again Light Mountain henna, but maybe a bit lighter shade because on my naturally chocolate brown hair this dark brown henna looks almost black. Although this is one messy job of putting mud on your head, it's totally worth it! Great brand...

easy to use, adequate coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

does cover gray, which coverage lasts for only about 10 days, but that's usual for majority of dark henna products; indigo works better for gray

Great product, great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Followed the instructions exactly and love my hair colour and condition. Also love the fact that unlike commercial chemical dyes I can use this as often as I like! The only thing I didn't expect was that the henna smell stays for about a week -- it's quite strong, not exactly unpleasant, sort of medicinal or herby.

NICE AND SOFT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MOM TO COVER HER GREY HAIR. IT DIDN'T COVER TOO WELL, BUT SHE LIKED THE TEXTURE OF HER HAIR AFTER USING THIS.

really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

medium coverage but natural

Not for white hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No painting the white hair at all! But it is good for those that do not have white hair cover a large packing in a good price

Good henna colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Lush henna before trying this. Lush is not the cheapest henna on the market, so I decided to look for a more budget-friendly alternative. At the same time, I wanted to try a brand that has all the appropriate certificates, so I could be sure there were no harmful elements in the product. Light Mountain falls under every category. Now, to the product itself. I have a few grey hairs. Literally five of them. But they grow in the place, where you can see them very well. So I needed this hair colour to cover the grey hair. It didn't. But I think this is only because I haven't found the right proportions for henna mixture yet. With Lush henna it took me three times to get the mixture right. And as the result my grey hairs were covered so well, i couldn't even tell them from the rest of the hair. Hopefully, I will be able to find the perfect recipe for Light Mountain as well. Colouring with henna is messy, takes long and requires some work with the recipe. But, after using henna for about a year, I could never go back to chemical colouring. Henna is worth the hustle. By the way, Light Mountain Dark Brown is very bright and much darker than I thought it would be.

¡Buen resultado!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado. Resultado: mucho cuerpo y color duradero y natural, sin estridencias. Contras: lo que todas las hennas, mucho tiempo de exposición, aplicación menos cómoda que una crema, el olor puede resultar pesado (cosa que solvento con aceites esenciales de lavanda, árbol de té o naranja).

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good