Not the same as the discontinued Aloe Gelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lily of the Desert have discontinued the 99% Aloe Vera Gelly and replaced with this "similar" product. However, this contains bamboo and different ingredients despite being, according to the label, 99% organic aloe. It has a detectable scent, and it really isn't the same as the previous formula. The old Aloe Gelly was gentle enough to use on face and very sensitive skin - this one is not.

My favorite aloe vera gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think all the aloe gels I've tried from iherb are hydrating and soothing (Lily, Jason's and Mill Creek) but I prefer Lily of the Desert because there's no scent like in Jason's and it doesn't irritate my eyes like Mill Creek. I use this as a moisturizer for my face, body, scalp and even hair. I also like the big packaging, I use this all the time and I still have more than 1/3 of the gel left after 4 months.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this aloe vera gel every night on my face. It gives me a mini face lift. It got rid of my dark circles and has completely gotten rid of the bags I had under my eyes. It brightens my skin and gets rid of hyper pigmentation.

Just doesn't work out for me?

Posted by ViolaHolmgren on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so strange, aloe vera usually is my skin saviour but this specific one just burned and smelled strange, something doesn't feel right.. It doesn't smell like it's only aloe gel!

► A Very Good Aloe Vera Product With Multiple Uses

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs quickly and makes the skin soft and pliable. It leaves no residue whatsoever. It works wonders for sun burned skin and itchy skin. It is also great for skin irritation and acne breakout. It really helps soothe the skin, calms the redness and dries without leaving a sticky film. It also hydrates at least 3 epidermal layers. It's nature's wonder in a nice plastic bottle. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Still Rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have chemical sensitivity and I've used this product on my face, daily, for almost a decade. The formula change worried me, but after using 3 bottles since the change I have found it to work just as well. The only difference I can tell is the (almost undetectable) smell is a bit different. Not unpleasant but different. Does an excellent job hydrating and is very soothing!

ㅠㅠ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my face is burning hot.

ALOE VERA GELLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE EZCEMA...THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT HAS RELIEVED MY SYMPTOMS OF SORES AND ITCHING....I USE IT TWICE A DAY...IT IS VERY COOLING AND TAKES AWAY THE BLISTERS AND CALMS THE ITCHING...I PUT IT ON AFTER MY MORNING SHOWER AND BEFORE BED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT...THE DOCTOR HAD ME ON STEROID CREAMS AND ITCH CREAMS AND THEY DID NOTHING...THE STEROID CREAM INTERFERES WITH MY GOOD MOOD SO IT IS A BLESSING TO HAVE THIS ALOE VERA GELLY.. THE STEROIDS DID NOT RELIEVE OR HEAL MY EZCEMA....THE GELLY HAS TAKEN AWAY THE SYMPTOMS.

Best moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin and live in a hot and humid climate and this aloe vera gelly seems to be the best face moisturizer I have ever tried. It doesn't clog pores, it's very light, gets quickly absorbed and my skin loves it. I use it in the morning and in the evening with a drop of Vit C gel or Rose Hip oil. Soothes sun burns and other skin irritations.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

has many uses - for bringing out curls in black natural hair, for the itchies, rashes, burns