► A Superb Aloe Vera Product With Multiple Uses

Posted by 3827GreenWood on December 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's nature's wonder in a nice plastic tube which is very convenient to carry around. Absorbs quickly and makes the skin soft and pliable. It leaves no residue whatsoever. It works wonders for sun burned skin and itchy skin. It is also great for skin irritation and acne breakout. It really helps soothe the skin, calms the redness and dries without leaving a sticky film. It also hydrates at least 3 epidermal layers. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes & good health to everyone!

Great price for an Aloe Vera Gel with safety compromised

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price to pay for an Aloe Vera gel. I use it as a shaving gel but I would not apply it on my skin as it contains EDTA. According to an online source, a study by Lanigan found that both dermal exposure to EDTA in most cosmetic formulations and inhalation exposure to EDTA in aerosolized cosmetic formulations would produce exposure levels below those seen to be toxic in oral dosing studies. Not so sure about it. But better to be safe than sorry.

Aloe Vera Gelly works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this gelly for my husband to use as the after shave cream. He had sensitive skin prone to dryness after shave. He's been using this gelly for few weeks now and says he's happy with how it works! dryness and irritation is gone from his skin, absolutely kissable now :) If you found this review helpful, please press Yes below. thanks!

Great for BODY only

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves a white lotion like residue that disappears quickly but scares me when I put it on my body. I'm sort of skeptical about using it on your face since after all it's not pure aloe vera. Great alternative for my oily skin but I'd recommend something else for your face

OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on November 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm really liking this gel! It's feel very nice and light on my skin (I use it on my face) I hope it will reduce some of my acne scarring, but I have only been using this for 1 week. It hasn't made break out, so I'm gonna keep using it. This does not moisturise your skin well, so follow up with a cream or lotion after.

Gelée d'Aloe Vera, Lily of the Desert

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vraiment déçue par cette gelée, laisse une sensation de tiraillement désagréable, contient du phenoxyethanol en plus, je ne rachèterai pas.

Maravilloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado para las quemaduras solares y tiene un resultado fantastico. Refresca, alivia y cicatriza, facilitando la curacion de este tipo de quemaduras.

Not suitable for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a skin relief for my baby with eczema. Unfortunately her skin flared up worse than before. Will probably work for general purpose moisturising i guess...

Handy helper.

Posted by MissEC on August 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never let this product run out. It is another must-have. My partner suffered from a horrible (but comic) sunburn and he was actually able to go out in public the next day after applying this to the affected area. It is also great for the hair (added to organic vegetable glycerin) and itchy skin. Always have it in the house.

instant relieve

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

was having some skin irritation after plucking off some body hair, applied some of this onto irritated area and viola instant relieve!