► A Superb Aloe Vera Product With Multiple Uses

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's nature's wonder in a nice plastic tube which is very convenient to carry around. Absorbs quickly and makes the skin soft and pliable. It leaves no residue whatsoever. It works wonders for sun burned skin and itchy skin. It is also great for skin irritation and acne breakout. It really helps soothe the skin, calms the redness and dries without leaving a sticky film. It also hydrates at least 3 epidermal layers. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes & good health to everyone!

Aloe Vera Gelly works!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this gelly for my husband to use as the after shave cream. He had sensitive skin prone to dryness after shave. He's been using this gelly for few weeks now and says he's happy with how it works! dryness and irritation is gone from his skin, absolutely kissable now :) If you found this review helpful, please press Yes below. thanks!

OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm really liking this gel! It's feel very nice and light on my skin (I use it on my face) I hope it will reduce some of my acne scarring, but I have only been using this for 1 week. It hasn't made break out, so I'm gonna keep using it. This does not moisturise your skin well, so follow up with a cream or lotion after.

Great for BODY only

Posted by 5447437902136641987 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves a white lotion like residue that disappears quickly but scares me when I put it on my body. I'm sort of skeptical about using it on your face since after all it's not pure aloe vera. Great alternative for my oily skin but I'd recommend something else for your face

Great price for an Aloe Vera Gel with safety compromised

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price to pay for an Aloe Vera gel. I use it as a shaving gel but I would not apply it on my skin as it contains EDTA. According to an online source, a study by Lanigan found that both dermal exposure to EDTA in most cosmetic formulations and inhalation exposure to EDTA in aerosolized cosmetic formulations would produce exposure levels below those seen to be toxic in oral dosing studies. Not so sure about it. But better to be safe than sorry.

instant relieve

Posted by 4781667476611854584 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

was having some skin irritation after plucking off some body hair, applied some of this onto irritated area and viola instant relieve!

Good!

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good consistency and so far effective for skin care :)

Maravilloso

Posted by 5711759221426984859 on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado para las quemaduras solares y tiene un resultado fantastico. Refresca, alivia y cicatriza, facilitando la curacion de este tipo de quemaduras.

One of the bests

Posted by 5369387721314310633 on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin loves this product and the price is great.

Gelée d'Aloe Vera, Lily of the Desert

Posted by 5160699950526122405 on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vraiment déçue par cette gelée, laisse une sensation de tiraillement désagréable, contient du phenoxyethanol en plus, je ne rachèterai pas.