Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Helps calm an upset stomach and helps regulate digestive system.

stomach be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff, it has helped me loose stomach fat and has really controlled my appetite. I dont eat much, but I am a snacker, and this has toned my appetite down alot. I am down from 132 to 127 and now my husband is taking it as well. Thanks

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All the family use it, even my parrots. One of them had a liver problem that was solved with aloe detox formula.

A HEALER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All you need is a little of this healing detox formula. I mix it with a small amount of water. If you are looking for something to make your stomach feel good, this is the product for you. No, it doesn't taste like a delicious cherry soda, but it is soothing once it gets to your stomach and that's what counts!

Aloe Vera Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to mainly keep my parrots in good health because it can avert many potential hazards in foods purchased in the grocery stores. This helped heal a very sick bird of mine at one time.

Best Aloe Vera products available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product which is hard to obtain in the UK. Unfortunately I will not be placing any more orders from iHerb as the import costs were more than purchase of one item, let alone the postal costs.

Can feel the difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take on an empty stomach in the morning when I start feeling sluggish from an accumulation of heavy duty meds and it helps to dump my liver of the toxins; have taken regular aloe vera gel (same company) also to help with stomach and as a gentle laxative for years but for "detox" this can't be beat.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this product at retail store. It helped with some stomach problems I was having. I really wanted to continue taking it, but it was expensive. iherb had the best price so I bought here. (Love the lollipop! Made me smile!)

Lily of the Desert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Appreciated fast delivery. The products itself is really good and safe for my sicked parrots. I will reorder the 3rd. Bottle very soon. Keep good works. Thank you very much.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality & quantity and for the purpose for which it was ordered is great! Recommended if you need it!

1 2