Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice/Gel for several years now. I use it as a base for a wonderful tooth gel (1/2 cup, 2 drops Pepperment, 1 drop Tea Tree, 1 drop Lemon essential oils) that is fantastic. I have used it as a base for skin care, and for sun burn salve. Exceptionally good product, long shelf life, high quaility.

Tastes good, and feels good

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take two ounces every morning, waits for fifteen minutes and then have my breakfast and vitamins. I also use it if I'm about to have a real heavy dinner. I feel that this makes me healthier and gives me good digestion. Also, before I used this I was totally knocked out every time I had a cold. Now I'm up on my feet, functioning like normal, only with a little nose drip. (This could also come from the acai I ve begun to take together with the aloe vera.) Only draw back is that I empty this too quickly, so I will try something new now so I won't have to buy this every month. As I've said before, with taxes and all that, I have to limit my orders both according to weight and price. I really wish iHerb would come up with something that wouldn't make this so difficult (like strawberrynet pays all the extra paid money back to you).

aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Zerkalo on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mix a glass of water + 1-2 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 tsp honey, 3-4 tsp lemon juice = useful drink!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very fresh. Aloe is my go to when I need a little help with stomach discomforts. I actually mix some liquid Vit C with it and I get a powerful healthful drink. Great price too!

Amazing! I love it!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste isn't awful, as some other Aloe Vera I've tasted has been. It made me more energetic and my IBS tummy felt more relaxed while drinking this. Amazing!

tastes nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as morning coctail with honey, lime juice and apple vinnegar

Aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have many people from infants to the elderly using this product for many digestive issues and skin irritations. We cant hardly keep this product in stock.

Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had randomly picked out this product over all the other aloe vera juice. This product doesn't have a thick slimy texture like the other aloe vera juices that I have tried before. But I still couldn't drink this juice with plain water because of its taste. When I drank this juice mixed in with fruit smoothies, it improved my indigestion problems.

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I could not tolerate the Aloe /Vera because of the preservative in it, I wish they could supply this without the preservative or use a natural botanical preservative. other than that I had no comments. perhaps it can be considered by the company of this product to make it available without the preservative for people who are highly allergic to... it, that way we to can benefit from this wonderful product. Rebecca

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

my wife loves this product takes it everyday.