Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Unbelivable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!

SO MANY USES: INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ALOE VERA JUICE. YOU GET MORE USES INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY OUT OF THE GALLON. I MIX IT WITH WATER & SPLENDA TO DRINK OR MIX IT IN JUICES. I MIX IT WITH MY SHAMPOO & IT MAKES MY HAIR VERY SOFT. I SPREAD SOME ON MY FACE & LET IT SOAK IN. IT COOLS & SOFTENS THE FACE. I MIX IT WITH MY BODY LOTION & IT MAKES MY SKIN SO MUCH SOFTER. MY HUSBAND USES IT AS AN AFTER SHAVE. & KEEP IT HANDY IN THE KITCHEN FOR THOSE BURNS !

Intestinal Problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for treatment of my fibromylia. I have found this to work much better than the juice and tastes better too. I mix it with my juices, i.e. orange, cranberry, tomato, etc. and drink to my health. I have used this product for ten years.

Aloe is one of God's most wonderful remedies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The aloe plant itself removes toxins from the air. It's gel is awesome for burns and just to keep your skin smooth in general. This lily of the desert gel isn't the thickest I have had, but iherb has such a good price on it that it is worth getting this jug and drinking a bit more than I usually do. Since I have started drinking aloe, it has regulated my system, and I truly believe it allows my body to absorb more of what I am putting into it. I recommend to everyone for digestion aid.

THIS IS MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOSTLY BRANDS.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

EXCELENT ALOE VERA.....(SAVILA IS SPANISH) WOULD BE GOOD IF iHERB GET THE LEAVES OF ALOE VERA.

Aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super quick shipping! Great to work with. Will order again.

very pleased!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my order.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Many benefits both within and on the skin. I will always have this aloe vera in my fridge.

1 2 3