Vitamins for Kids, and Whole Family, too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These ae the best vitimins! We have been using them with our kids for 5 years. They are great, I use them too, as the adult version is not as pleassant as the kids' version.. Recent shipments have had a faulty valve in 1 oz cup dispenser, but not a major issue. Excellent product.

Love this multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 2-year-old twins will drink this straight and love it. My 4-year-old will drink it if I mix it with the sweeter tasting Vitamin D liquid. I'm happy as long as he gets it in him! I absolutely love that this multi has vitamins, AND minerals, AND Omegas! All helpful for kids with eczema, and all three of my little ones have it!

Hoppersmom

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We order this product every month. Have used for approx 5 years. iherb has the best price and delivery.

Great tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can get my pickiest child to take this multivitamin. Great quality!

great tasting multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves the taste, and she's picky

My daughter loves these...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We get these vitamins for my daughter. She takes them right out of a syringe and says they taste great. It is always a good thing when you can give your kids something that is good for them without them even realizing it!

My kid loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves to take it every morning.

Good quality and my son likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year-old son is pretty picky when it comes to the taste of supplements. He will take this on its own or mixed into a smoothie. I take it too and I like that it is based on seaweed and has Aloe in it.

Excellent multi!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son and toddler would take this multi with no fuss. My son has PDD-NOS, he definitely loves this supplemetn, so easy to give and so complete also, I highly reccommend it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these vitamins

1 2