Light tasting

Posted by Shelrose on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is okay for people who doesnt like mint to be over powering in their toothpaste.

Perfect Whitening Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really good at making your teeth naturally white, mild taste, but perfect at cleaning and removing plaque. Ordering more as my smoking husband has used it up !

A very good organic toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I´ve tried many toothpaste but this is the best for me. It´s refreshing and very nice taste.

All natural toothpaste with great taste

Posted by naicudiana on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for a toothpaste that doesn't contain Fluoride, has a great taset and cleans well, get Logona and you won't be dissapointed. It's less than 100ml so you can bring it with you when you travel.

great toothpaste very delicate and works great for my oversensitive gums and teeth .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so happy to find this great natural toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth and gums (not gingivitis, non bleeding just s....ooooo sensitive) tried so many natual toothpastes but this one is the only one doing the job without causing my teeth to ache. doesn t contain fluoride thats great too.

Whole family loves this

Posted by ErinKannon on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We've tried a lot of fluoride free kids toothpastes but my kids actually prefer this one marketed more for adults. A nice minty flavor but not overpowering. We've reordered this many times!

It's natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it cause it doesn't contain harmful chemicals.

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this toothpaste. Does the job well.

Perfect natural alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great flavour, does the job. I could never go back to the mainstream potent, harsh toothpastes.

My husband loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make my own toothpaste (coconut oil, charcoal, sodium bicarbonate and tea tree or peppermint) but I can report that my husband loves this product.

1 2