Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The coffee tastes is still strong enough and the single packs are great, specially for traveling! I am not a coffee drinker, but this mix makes it even a bit healthier :)

Splendid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this products! The delivery was extremely quick and I received it for a week!

Absolute Best Coffee Overall~

Posted by NewBeginnings on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this particular brand of coffee with the added ingredient of Reishi Mushroom for almost 3 years now. I will NEVER use any other coffee that you would normally get at the stores for several reasons; #1 The coffee that you get at any of the grocery stores or convenience stores tend to have a mixture of chemicals, additives and preservatives and a high level of Caffeine that most people react in a way that hurts them. This is also the absolute best replacement for those High Energy Drinks like Monster or Red Bull. The reason I say this is because the Reishi Mushroon is considered an adaptagen. Which means that it adapts to whatever is in need of correction or repair inside and outside of your body. It also gives off a more natural energy rather than the nervous caffeine high which has you literally bouncing off the walls. It gives me a lot more clarity and I am more aware of what is going on around me. There are so many positive benefits in making this coffee part of your daily routine. I do want to mention that if you have an allergy to mushrooms of any kind then this would not be something you'd want to use. Which is kind of sad in a lot of ways. Hope this helps those of you who are interested in making your health better all around.

My daily treat

Posted by WardieWard3 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I avoid caffeinated drinks, but this coffee seems to cause no "jitters" while tasting great. I know, it's just fancy "instant" coffee, but I like it enough to keep buying it over and over.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste of black coffee, handy packages, super product!!

A great substitute for my regular morning coffee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. As a dedicated coffee drinker, i find this to be a totally acceptable substitute for my morning coffee, with the health benefits of reishi mushroom. It's become my new morning routine. It tastes like a regular black coffee to me, but the reishi gives me a bit of an energy and immune boost.

Longreen Corporation,2 in 1 Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom & Columbian Coffee, 30 Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic taste. My husband really likes it too. I carry some in my handbag so I can always make a cuppa anywhere. I have been giving out a few to my coffee lover friends to try as well. The healthiest and best tasting coffee on the market.

Taste great

Posted by lennise on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

longtime user of good tasting coffee

good coffee

Posted by LadyEnigma on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really a good strong coffee to add whatever creamer or sweetener to your taste. The small packet packs plenty of coffee taste. It says to mix with 2/3 c. of water, but for my taste needs more water or milk. Since there are less bells and whistles in this brand, that makes me think they might be on the up and up with adding the ganoderma reishi as well. But although the ingredient list is more inclusive than other brands I still don't see how much reishi that is in the packet. Maybe that is asking too much considering the small packet. For now, I've switched over to just buying the ganoderma extract myself and adding a dropper full to my own coffee.* Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price! This coffee doesn't have that typical "burnt" taste to it. I drink it black and it's not harsh tasting.. You don't get the typical jitters after it either, it's a "Clean" feeling energy that lasts for a couple of hours. Reishi has great health benefits that are worth researching! Definitely will buy again!